45: Dreaming Is Not Bad

Looking at the results board, Yunjin still can't believe that the top student in their department is still Sanghyuk who maintained his standing throughout the semester with the sweep grades of a perfect hundred. Although it's still the first semester, it's her first time to witness such a genius and is someone that is somewhat close to her.

"Isn't he really amazing?"

She heard a girl from her back said.

"Kang Sanghyuk?"

"Yeah, he's not only charming but he's also a genius. I can't believe such a person exist, I thought that that type of person only shows up in dramas and novels."

"I know right? I also heard that he treats woman nicely, I know someone whom he became a groupmate with."

"Really? I don't know why but I'm quite envious."

"So true, I wish I can become his blockmate next semester."

"Yep, me too."

The gossiping died down, while Yunjin is still looking at the results board. She knew what her ranking is, being able to enter the top 50s out of 1000 is already a great achievement. The gap between them is quite huge and it's somehow making her frustrated.

"Will I get to be placed with him in the same block next semester?"

"Probably not right?"

She thought.

While staring, she then realised what she was thinking at the moment and then shook her head. Attempting to set her mind back to proper and shake off her thoughts.

She then went back to her dorm room and plopped herself unto her bed. She took out her phone and browsed the timeline of her SNS account. With a follower count that achieve the number of thousands, she's quite famous person online. Although she has yet to meet one of her followers in person, a lot of people interacts with her posts and stories.

"Oh what's this?"

She thought after coming across a mutual of her answering a set of questions.

"Should I try this one?"

She thought.

The set of questions was titled "Dreaming is Not Bad". It's a set question that answers questions related to one's ideal type for a partner. Seeing the number of interactions of the post, she decided to answer the questions for herself as well.

"First question: Do you find it attractive when someone is smart?"

She chuckled at the first person, she's not even surprised that majority would say yes.

"Of course! Specially if they excell at everything that is thrown to them."

She reposted the question with her answer.

"Second question: Do you prefer a gentle personality or one that is cold hearted?"

Her eyes lit up after reading the question."

"Hmm I didn't know that there are poeple who likes cold hearted personalities but I prefer the gentle ones."

She answered.

"Third question: Which one are you attracted to, the eyes or the smile."

She took time to think about her response as if she's visualising someone.

"Eyes, I like it if his eyes are beautiful."

She answered.

"Fourth question: Do you find it attractive when someone acts out what they feel than voicing it out?"

Yunjin wondered after reading the question.

"Hmm, I think I find it attractive if he acts what he feels so that I won't get frustrated you know? Hehe."

She answered.

"Fifth question: What do you think of people who are friendly to everyone even though you're already in relationship with that person?"

She was surprised by the sudden situational question.

"For me, I think it's alright as long as he's not doing something that would hurt our relationship."

She answered.

"Sixth question: What can you say about long distance relationships?"

She had no idea how to answer this question as she has yet to have any past relationship to begin with.

"I don't know, I'll come back once I'll experience it haha."

She answered.

"Seventh question: Do you find it attractive if your partner is somehow a perfectionist?"

Yet again, Yunjin was surprised by the question that wad brought up. It suddenly felt like it's referring to someone, but she later shrugged the thought and proceeded with her answer.

" Yes but I would like it if he's gentle with how he addresses his concerns. I know that they like to adress things as much as possible but if he's rude then that's a no go."

She answered.

"Eight question: Do you find it attractive if someone has a talent in music?"

Yunjin thought about it for a moment which made her smile.

"Yes, I would really drop dead if he can sing to me while playing the piano you know."

She answered.

"Ninth question: Did you ever dreamt of making your ideal type just appear in front of you?"

"Yes before, I wished he would appear."

She answered without much thought.

"Tenth question: Did you perhaps already found your ideal type and is thinking of someone right now?"

She paused for awhile, before chuckling. She can't believe that the set of question that randomly appeared in her timeline would led her to get out from being in denial of her feelings.

" Yes, I did and I am currently thinking of someone. "

She answered confidently.

After answering the last question, she exited her phone and thought about the semester that she had been with Sanghyuk.

"It's quite short but I guess this how people feels like when they think about the person that they like?"

She thought.

She had no idea that it would lead to this, starting from the first day where he let her tag along up to the last day of class seeing his beautiful eyes and smile as he waved goodbye.

"I guess I'll follow your advice of making friends so I won't think about you more often."

She smiled.

Although they are friends and Sanghyuk is a good natured person, she's not the type to take advantage and she was taught well to not be a cause of someone's relationship to be broken. She thinks that doing this will save her a friend and also the relationship of that friend of hers.