35: Last Year

Summer just ended and the group of friends are now on their way to their classrooms for their final year in high school. After this they'll be moving on their next path depending on the grades or marks that they will be getting during tests.

"If Sanhyuk and Wonyoung keeps up with battling between the first and second place. Then I'm sure that they will both end up in a top university."

Jungwoon said.

"You don't have to say it. It's too obvious."

Yujin continued.

"You guys should do well too, so that we'll be able to go to the same university. So from now on, study sessions will be much frequent and harder."

Wonyoung said.

"You guys can't really go against it right?"

Sanghyuk chuckled.

"Let's go, we'll be late for class if we walk much more slower than this."

Sunghoon said.

The group are confident that they will be able to do good during their final year and be able to go to a top university together.

"Wony, what do you plan on taking when you go to university?"

Sanghyuk asked.

"I think a corporate degree, you know to continue my parents work line."

"How about you?"

Wonyoung asked.

"I want to pursue medicine. It's been my dream since I was young."

Sanghyuk said.

"It will actually work out will for you plus I think you look good in a coat."

Wonyoung winked.

"You're good at flirting than before now."

"I learned from the best.

Both smiled as they continued walking towards their classroom.

Preliminary Examinations passed

Time flew so fast and the end of the first term examinations came to an end. Students are anxious of their grades as it will help determine their future.

"We won't even bother looking at who the top place is."

Jungwoon said.

"I placed tenth, I hope I get to maintain it until the end."

Jungwoon added.

"I'm sure that we'll be fine as long as we do our part. Both Wonyoung and Sanghyuk are doing their best to supply us with supporting knowledge about the lessons."

Yujin said.

"Now that we have our results, should we go for a quick celebration? It's on me."

Sunghoon suggested.

The group agreed to it and they left the school to eat outside.

"Hmm, I'm really proud of our friends. Don't you think so?"

Wonyoung asked.

"Of course I am, it's like I am somewhat raising an offspring and nurturing it daily."

Sanghyuk said.

"You're talking like you're someone old."

"I'm just happy, specially because I'm with you."

"You're always with me and I'm always with you? So.."

"Exactly."

The love birds have never failed to annoy everyone in their surroundings as they radiate such energy that could bring out envy to those who does not have any significant others.