31: First Date

Weekend...

It was supposed to be a group hangout but the group give way to the newly formed couple. They said that the two should go on their first date and start getting to know more of each other while experiencing the things that most couples do.

"Are you ready?"

Sanghyuk asked Wonyoung which the latter nodded.

"Do you have somewhere you wish to go to?"

Sanghyuk asked.

Since it's their first day us a couple to go out on a date, both are a bit hesitant to show their love languages which are both physical touch. The two are just walking side by side with enough distance to be recognised as a couple.

" I want to go to Namsan tower. "

She said shyly.

"Oh let's do that later, for now let's go somewhere else."

Sanghyuk smiled.

"Where?"

"How about we ride a bike? Didn't you say last time that you want to ride one?"

Wonyoung was surprised hearing it from him.

"He remembered?"

She thought.

"You okay? Do you not want to go there?"

Sanghyuk asked.

"N-no, I was just surprised. Let's go there, I want to try riding one."

Wonyoung smiled.

The two went to the nearest bus stop and started waiting. While waiting, Sanghyuk looked at Wonyoung who is currently on her phone.

"Oh my gosh, she really is beautiful."

He thought.

He then tucked her hair behind her ears making which made her flushed.

"W-what a-are you doing, w-e are in p-public."

She whispered, looking into his eyes.

"I can't help it, plus I was just tucking your hair I'm not doing anything other than that."

He smiled.

Wonyoung is trying so hard to hide her blush but is always failing it.

"The bus is here."

Sanghyuk held her hand then walked towards the bus door.

. . . .

The two arrived at the park where they could ride bikes. After walking for a bit, they finally went to the bike rentals shop.

"Do you want to ride a couple back or a single one?"

Sanghyuk asked.

"I don't know how to use one if I ride a single bike."

Wonyoung looked at him with a questionable look.

"I'll teach and guide you don't worry about it."

He smiled.

"Really?"

Her eyes lit up.

"Of course! It's my duty and also my will as your boyfriend."

He chuckled.

"Okay!"

Wonyoung excitedly chose a bike of her choice.

Sanghyuk helped her were some protective gear since it's her first time. It's better be safe than sorry, after all.

"Are you ready?"