6: First Hangout

What seems to impossible is possible right now as Wonyoung is sitting in the backseat of her parent's car with Yujin beside her. All things went so fast for her. One week after the group was formed, Yujin immediately went and planned a hangout which Wonyoung doubted to impossible.

She did not know what Yujin said to her mother that it made her said yes to this. His father even volunteered to drop her off their meeting place, wanting to see his daughter's  new found friends.

"Mr. Jang, we are here."

Yujin said.

The car wad then pulled up on the sidewalk. The two girls went out of the car and said their goodbyes to Wonyoung's dad.

"Dad, Mr. Choi could have just drop me off here."

Wonyoung said.

"I don't have work anyway, plus I want to check if what Yujin said was true."

"Huh? What did she say?"

Wonyoung gave a questionable look to Yujim then to her father.

"She said that, the your guy friends are handsome."

"Dad! Don't listen to her. Just go, I am sure mom has already missed you!"

Wonyoung pushed her dad back to where the car is.

"Do you want me to give you a baby brother or sister?"

"Dad!"

Her father laughed at her reaction.

"I'll text you after we are done."

"Okay, I'll get going."

Wonyoung waved goodbye to her dad before going back to Yujin.

. . . .

Sanghyuk, Sunghoon and Jungwoon are waiting in the park. The three of them had no idea what Yujin had in mind as she didn't really said what are they going to do or where are they going.

"They are here."

Sunghoon said.

Immediately, the other two turned to where Sunghoon is looking. They saw Wonyoung ans Yujin smiling while talking to each other. Sanghyuk can't help but appreciate the beauty in Wonyoung's smile.

"Let's go?"

Yujin said.

"To where?"

Jungwoon asked.

"Oh right, I really have no idea what we'll be doing today."

Yujin chuckled.

"What? Then how did you manage my mom to say yes?"

Wonyoung asked.

"That's my secret."

Yujin winked.

Wonyoung smack her shoulders annoyed knowing that she wont budge even if she forces her.

"Anyway, what do you guys have in my mind?"

Yujin asked the three boys who are just watching the two bicker.

"How about a picnic? We can play games to know each other even more."

Sanghyuk suggested.

"Not bad, we can go and have a picnic near the Han River."

Yujin said.

"I'm up for it."

Jungwoon said.

Sunghoon and Yujin agreed to it as well. Now, they are now waiting for Wonyoung for her answer.