36: Preparations

Sanghyuk through his outstanding ratings even as a transfer student caught the attention of a lot of sponsors who thinks that he's a student worth to be sponsored with.

After discussing with his parents and his friends, he decided to take the presidential scholarship that a university offered where  his friends are also going  a top university after all.

"You know how presidential scholars are looked up upon right?"

Hyewon asked her brother.

"Hmm? I don't really know but I had an idea."

"Anyway noona, do I recall have to go to the school dormitory and stay there until I end my studies?"

Sanghyuk asked.

"Yeah, although the university is within the capital. It has strict rules plus you don't have to worry about the expenses because you're a scholar."

"Unless you fail to achieve the cut off, which is impossible for you."

Hyewon replied.

The two finished packing Sanhyuk's necessities as he will be leaving for university in the next days.

"Although, I'm a bit busy. I'm still your sister and I will always welcome you if you want to talk about something."

"It'll be tough alone so, it will be nice if you befriend others."

Hyewon said.

"Noona, I have my friends. I think I don't need other friends."

"Little brother, although you guys are in the same university. The higher the year level you guys will be, the lesser the five of you will be able to bond with each other."

"Noona, I'm sure we'll find a way if things get rough."

"It's up to you, I'm just giving you an advice."

Hyewon tapped Sanhyuk's shoulders.

"Anyway, I gotta go now. Don't worry I'll be there to drop you off to school."

"Bye noona."

After Hyewon left, Sanghyuk stood up and lied down in his bed. He knows that his elder sister does not lie about life advices. But he can't just make new friends just because they won't be meeting that frequently.

"I'm sure that we'll find a way."

Sanghyuk thought.

. . . .

"Are you done packing?"

Sanghyuk asked Wonyoung while nibbling on his ice candy.

"Yeah, my mom helped me."

"Okay, what day will you be going?"

"The business school orientation will be held this Friday so maybe mom and dad will send me this Thursday."

"How about you?"

"Our orientation is much later so maybe I'll be sent in a later date too."

Sanghyuk replied.

The two are currently having a simple date, since they have a free time. Being together as frequent as before is what the two had in mind. They were both aware that this chance will be lesser when they start their university life as they will became busier. Especially because they belong to different schools and programs.

"Oh right, are you going to proceed medicine?"

Wonyoung asked.

"Maybe?"