27: Some Library Flirting

1 Week Later..

A lot has happened between Sanghyuk and Wonyoung ever since that night. They haven't told their friends about what's between them and it seems like their friends has not caught on to them even Yujin. Wonyoung has finally accepted her growing affection towards him and is holding on to Sanhyuk's promise of waiting until she's finally ready.

Currently, the group are having their lunch. Sanghyuk and Wonyoung are acting like there's nothing going on between them. They are not dating but they have this mutual understanding.

" The semester is about to end, finally."

Jungwoon said.

" We'll be in our last year next school year, time flies so fast right?"

Yujin said.

"It does when you're having fun."

Sunghoon said.

"Why are you all getting sentimental?"

Sanghyuk chuckled.

"We were not!"

The three said in unison, Sanghyuk chuckled while Wonyoung giggled.

"We still have time to hangout, plus we see each other every day so you guys does not need to be sentimental."

Sanghyuk said.

"But it'd be impossible to go on another trip if you guys are thinking of one again."

Sanghyuk added.

"Why? And how did you even read our minds?"

Jungwoon asked.

"Well all of your eyes' tell and I'm sure that all of our parents with question us if we're actually studying or just going on trips because we had been going on one every month."

Sanghyuk replied.

"I guess so, the convenience store and the karaoke room are near which are a quick places to relieve stress."

Jungwoon said.

"I prefer the library, cause I don't want to hear Jungwoon sing."

Sanghyuk said.

Jungwoon looked at him with a hurt emotion but Sanghyuk just gave him a tongue out.

"Me too, I prefer the library sometimes."

Wonyoung said.

Everyone glanced at her with the look "we know you don't like the noise". Sanghyuk smiled looking at his friends reactions.

"Now in that subject, should we go to a karaoke room?"

Jungwoon asked.

"You know what my answer will be."

Sanghyuk laughed.

"I hate you so much, get lost."

Jungwoon threw a tissue at him.

. . . .

Sanghyuk is in the library and is reading a book here in his usual spot. Across him is none other than Wonyoung, reading her own book of choice. Since they arrive there, the two were in there own world but that soon changed when Sanghyuk started picking on Wonyoung.

"What are you reading?"

Sanghyuk asked, after finishing the book he was reading.

Wonyoung then hid the front cover not wanting him to figure out.

"I saw it, it's a romance novel. It's my first time seeing you reading a romance novel."

Sanghyuk said, he then gave a teasing look.

"No way, did you start reading this kind of genre because-"

Sanghyuk was cut off with Wonyoung hit him weakly.

"No!"

Sanghyuk was surprised by her strong denial.

"Whatever it is that you are thinking off. I'm starting to read this genre because I want to venture out.

Wonyoung said.

"Why now?"

Samghyuk went closer.

"When you could've done it a while back right? "

Sanghyuk smiled.

"Because I was not open for it awhile ago okay?, now don't disrupt my peaceful reading."

Wonyoung then went back to reading.

"Sure, if that's what you say so."

Sanghyuk chuckled and shrugged but by doing this he somehow made Wonyoung annoyed. She stood up and attemped to leave from there but he held her wrist preventing her to.

"Wait you're leaving already? Why?"

He asked.

"If you're annoyed at me teasing you, I'm sorry okay? I will stop."

He added.

"It's almost time, shouldn't we go?"

She replied.

"Really? you're not leaving because I teased you right? ."

Wonyoung gave him a serious look.

"I'm just kidding."

Sanghyuk let's go of her wrist before standing up.

"Wony. "

He called.

Wonyoung turned around and looked at him, both were staring at each others' eyes.

"Have I todl you that you really look beautiful in your school uniform?"

He said without warning.

The sudden complement caught Wonyoung off guard. She then started blushing as everything around them seemed invisible to her. Their faces were at a safe distance at each other but for Wonyoung, her heart might get a sudden out burst from all of the feelings that came pouring inside her.

"T-thank you she muttered."

Wonyoung then turned around and started leaving.

"Wony wait for me."

Sanghyuk smiled.

Wonyoung borrowed the book that she was reading and together they went back to their classroom. When they arrived, the two immediately went to their respective seats and waits for their subject teacher to arrive.

Yujin glanced towards her friend and noticed her reddish cheeks, probably because her blush hasn't calmed down yet.

"You okay? You're not sick right?"

Yujin asked.

"I'm not, why did you ask?"

Wonyoung replied.

"You cheeks are red, thought you might have a fever."

Wonyoung held her cheeks, trying to clam herself down.

"No, I'm not having a fever. Don't worry."

Wonyoung smiled.

"Okay, tell me if your not feeling well right away, so that I can excuse you to go to the school infirmary."

"I will."

Just then, their teacher arrived prompting the class to stop what their doing.