32:First Date (2)

Arriving at the restaurant, Sanghyuk ordered the food that they wanted to eat. Spicy rice cakes with a spicy level that is tolerable for both them. And on top of that, they also ordered two kimchi lunch boxes and a milk in a case of something happens.

"Do you go here often?"

Wonyoung asked.

"No, it's actually my first time going here. I just saw it in a reality show back then and remembered it somehow."

Sanghyuk replied.

"You're not lying right? Because that would be sweet. Plus your memory is really great."

She stated.

"Aren't you complimenting me a bit too much?"

He asked.

"What do you mean? I really meant those?"

She replied.

"Nothing, I just thought that your exaggerating things."

He smiled.

"Hey! I'm not that kind of girl you know. Even though we're dating I don't exaggerate on things."

She complained.

"Alright, alright sorry for misjudging."

Just then the food that they ordered are now being prepared and the spicy rice cakes is being cooked on a hot pan.

"You know that I still can't believe that we are dating right now."

Sanghyuk said.

"Why?"

Wonyoung asked.

"Because I was really not expecting that you'd get permission to date. Specially now that we are seniors, the upcoming exams are important."

He answered.

"Well yes they say that dating sometimes hinders the performance of a student in school but my mom trusted me this time and knowing how good you are in academics too she approves of you."

She smiled.

"I'm glad that I am recognised."

After checking if the food is cooked, the two then started eating. Filling their stomachs to the brim while also exchanging some dialogues which enables them to know more about each other. Not as being friends but as a young couple.

. . . .

Sanghyuk and Wonyoung are currently walking down the street towards their next destination. The two decided to walk to burn the calories they have accumulated from lunch and to also talk about something else.

"How's our date so far?"

He asked.

"So far, I liked it. It's much more fun and exciting than when I was just reading some books."

She replied.

"And you claimed before that you weren't reading romantic books."

He chuckled.

"Fine! I did so what now? I was just curious okay?"

She scoffed.

"Cute."

He pinched her cheeks.

"Stop!"

She covered her cheeks.

"Okay, I'll stop.

He laughed.

The two continued walking and their came a bus stop towards their last destination. The two hopped on a bus and after a couple of minutes later they arrived at the tower.