46: Free Time

As the semester ended, the students are naturally given a week off before the next semester starts. For others, a week is already enough but it's a shorter time than you think. It's longer if you're waiting for something, shorter when you're doing something but it will feel like a breeze when you're enjoying.

With that case, some would go home and spend the free time with either their friends or family. Sanghyuk decided to go home to have rest like the others as well. Of course, part of thay rest is to hangout with his friends and specially with his girlfriend, Wonyoung. Yunjin spend her week off with her going home to her family and also spending time with her childhood friends as well.

First day of the week was spent mostly on resting, after a long time all of them had not slept for that long in awhile. Sanghyuk showed his achievements to his parents and they did not lack on showing how they were so proud of him. Wonyoung was also praised by her parents but it seems like they were expecting for her to excel. Other than that, Sanhyuk's friends also did great and had received acknowledgement by their parents.

Second day of the week, Sanghyuk and his friends decided to go out to have lunch and hangout. It's been awhile since they have been together because of their tight schedules. After having lunch, the group decided went around places and took some photos to go with it, like a documentary of their life. Yunjin also went out with her friends and told them about the person she likes.

Third day, Wonyoung and Sanghyuk went out on a date and Yujin and her boyfriend, Suengmin went on one as well. Sunghoon decided to stay to play games while Jungwoon slept all day. The couples did their usual things, enjoying every bit of free time that they have knowing each other even more. Yunjin had her bestfriend came over and had some quite serious talks for themselves.

Fourth day, Sanghyuk stayed home as Wonyoung and the others had plans with their families that day. Sanghyuk being alone decided to play games and playing music, switching between the two to avoid getting bored. He also watched some movies and tv series that he found out recently which completely occupied his whole day. Yunjin did nothing particular other than watching movies and tv series as well.

Fifth day, the week is almost over. Sanghyuk and Wonyoung went out on a date again. It's a regular date nothing special in particular. Since they have the time, they want to spend it together rather than through video calls knowing that this free time will be hard to come by once the semester starts again. The two planned to just have a walk around or just have a picnic date in a park. Basically anything just to be with each other.

Sixth day, the group decided to go back to their dormitories to prepare for the start of the semester. Making sure that their schedules are already all done and has been processed smoothly. Sanghyuk and Yunjin met and exchanged some conversation, Sanghyuk naturally asked her well being which the later resonded honestly. As the day ended, Sanghyuk spent the rest of his time with Wonyoung in her room, just "cuddling". Yes cuddling.

Last day, Sanghyuk after obtaining his class schedule went to check the classrooms that were assigned for each of his courses. He's well aware that each block sections are comprised by students based on their overall ranking per department. Naturally he would be assigned in Block-A for being the top student with around 40 students per block. Like Sanghyuk, Wonyoung also checked out her classrooms familiarising the  hallways to not get lost later on during rush hours.

Sanghyuk is currently inside Wonyoung's room, he's currently beside his girlfriend while she was taking a nap. Using his arm as her pillow while facing him.

He's just there looking at his girlfriend, observing every bit of her face. Others would think it's weird but it's his thing. He likes to just look at his girlfriend's face and admire her beauty. No matter how long he looks at it, there's not even a single time he lost interest and attraction to it.

He checked his phone and saw that it's 10 minutes passed seven in the evening. Although he wants to stay longer, he has to go back to his room as his first class is 7:30 in the morning.

"Wony."

He called wanting to wake her girlfriend up.

After not getting a reaction, he leaned in and pecked her lips. Wonyoung turned around facing her back to him, she was already awake when Sanghyuk called but her lover's warmth makes her want to stay for a little longer. Sanghyuk smiled and pulled her closer, earning a yelp.

"Wony, I gotta go now."

He said as he kissed her head.

"Can you stay for a bit?"

She asked.

"If I were to stay a bit longer, then it'll be harder for me to leave later on."

He replied.

"Fine.."

The two stood up from the bed and left the room. They then went outside of the unit and said their good nights.

"Don't worry, we'll be having dinner together tomorrow anyway."

Sanghyuk said.

"Okay, bye!"

Wonyoung waved goodbye.

But instead of saying goodbye back, Sanghyuk just stood there crossing his arms.

"What?"

She asked.

"I think you forgot something."

He said.

This made her wonder.

"What is it?"

She asked.

"This."

Sanghyuk pulled Wonyoung for a kiss which sent shivers down to her spine. Despite it being a normal thing to do for the both of them, the spark, as well as the excitement is still there. Without further delay, Wonyoung deepened the kiss before sending him off back to his Dormitory.

As the week ended, the group had fun and enjoyed every bit of their free time. They did it knowing that once the semester starts they'll be back again with the tight schedule and the mountainous activities and works that they will have to do to pass the semester.