Chapter 10 | Awkward

We are still standing in Jungkook's lounge.

Jimin is helping Jungkook to set his belt in the right place. He is dressed in white denim jackets and pants, with a white-colored shirt underneath; his piercing on his face shining when he moves around. Jungkook gives a last glance to his face in that big mirror in the lounge.

The doorbell rang again.

Jimin runs to the door and unlocks it, allowing Namjoon and another person behind him to come in. Namjoon's tall height blocks the other person's face. As Namjoon gets inside, on a side, another man stands, and this time, I recognize him.

J-Hope, Jungkook's bodyguard.

J-hope casually walks in, with a wide smile on his face, as usual. He follows Namjoon to the table, where I am standing. But, his eyes are fixed on Jungkook. He changed his way and walked towards Jungkook instead and kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Hello, nice to meet you. Where is Jungkook?"

He has been with Jungkook since day one, what is he saying?

My thoughts are interrupted by the sudden noisy laugh of Jimin, Namjoon, and J-Hope.

"Don't worry, Hyung. Jungkook is right behind that glow," said Jimin, still fixing Jungkook's hair.

"Oh J-hope, she is the artist," pointed Namjoon towards me.

J-hope's attention suddenly turned towards me. He is no less famous than Jungkook, of course. Even girls who used to attend Jungkook's concerts for the first time accidentally had a crush on J-hope instead. He has multiple fan accounts, and is very famous among the list of "The handsome bodyguards in the world".

"Hiiiiiii, I am your hope, you..."

"Shut up, Hobi," exclaimed Jungkook from behind, fixing his hair. Jimin slapped Jungkook on his shoulder.

"Let him complete, you dumb. He looks so cute doing it."

J-hope didn't care anyway. He is still smiling widely.

"I am J hope, Jungkook's bodyguard," he says, extending his hand.

Should I say that you don't need an introduction?

"It's Hana. Mi-Hana. Good to see you."

I extended my hand too and shook his hand.

"Okay, let's go. We are already late," announced Jungkook, accessing the main door now.

'Lezzzz gooooo,'' screamed J-hope.

I picked my makeup bag and followed the three-handsome hunks, leaving Jimin behind.

"I trust you with my duty," says Jimin from behind.

"Got it!" I said, without turning.

We all took the same elevator, with me standing along Namjoon, and Jungkook, j-hope behind us.

The elevator opened and suddenly, j hope jumped from behind and started walking on the front. Min Yoongi wasn't standing there at the reception this time but was replaced by a young lady.

"There you go with the paparaazzaaa," yelled J-hope, looking outside through the glass doors.

'Paparazzi, j-hope. For god's sake, say it right now," says Namjoon.

"Namjoon's English is very hardeu," replied j-hope, walking unturned.

What fun these guys are.

J-hope spoke in his Bluetooth attached to his ear and gave instructions.

"No time to go through this fuss, we will take the back alley," announced j-hope.