Chapter 16 | One Table

Yoongi's hand reached the password panel, while mine was at the doorbell.

I quickly lowered my hand.

Jungkook really trusts them.

He didn't intend to hide the password from me and quickly typed the five-digit passcode.

The door opened.

"Ladies, first," said Yoongi, pointing his hand inside.

Damn, why is he so cute?

I stepped inside and analyzed the surroundings.

Namjoon and Jungkook are sitting on the sofa, while Namjoon shows him something on his tablet.

Hobi is ironing his clothes and dancing lightly at the same time to light music playing in the background.

Just before anyone would notice my presence, a voice surprised me.

"Ahhhh, noonaaaaa!"

Everybody's face turns to Jimin, walking to the lounge with a big tray in his hand.

"oh, hanaaaa!" followed by Hobi's screaming voice.

Namjoon smiled and waved, but Jungkook's eyes never met mine. He is still looking at the tablet.

"Noona?" said Yoongi's voice from behind.

Jimin placed the tray on the dining table. There were several plates, containing several food items.

"Do you mind me calling you noona?" asked Jimin.

"Umm, not really. But I am sure I am not older than you," I said.

"Anyways, you definitely give me those noona vibes. I'll call you noona,"

It's good to hear Noona, for the first time.

Suddenly, Jin's screaming voice echoed in the lounge.

"The food is here!" He is holding a big pot, covered by a lid

"Oh, Welcome back Hana!" Jin screamed, winking, even though I was standing nearby.

Everyone got up and sat on their chairs, without any argument of where they wanted to sit.

They are definitely used to this.

I am still standing near the couches, waiting for someone to invite me, because honestly, if Jin made it, I cannot resist.

"Why aren't you sitting?" I am searching for the person who questioned that, but the voice is different from the ones I usually hear.

Suddenly, a man appears from behind me.

I was shaking.

He is wearing pajamas, with his brown hair lying on his forehead. He is extremely handsome, someone I would really like to date. His features are unique and alluring.

God, you really worked hard on him.

He stands around me and suddenly he grabs my hand into his.

"It's Taehyung, Hana-shi." He says, planting a kiss on my hand.

I would faint, what the-

"TAE-TAE!!!!" yelled Jimin. "Don't dare to flirt with my Noona!"

"Seriously taehyung, how many hands have you kissed till today?" said Jungkook, assuring that I am not anyone special.

"Chill, guys. What's wrong with kissing her hand? This hand deserves to be kissed."