Chapter 34 | Kiss me more

"I will send you the bill receipt, just pay for it."

"What?" Jungkook's expressions were surprising. He is sitting on the driver seat, handsomely dressed in his dress shirt and pants, while I stand in my pajamas in front of my apartment building, holding the car's door.

"What what? You want to pay for my dress, right? I'll send you the bill."

Listening to my dumb idea, he suddenly gets off the car and walks towards me. The little disappearance of him behind the car made me nervous.

What is he going to do now?

He comes closer, fixing his p-cap. I squeeze myself, fearing him forcing me inside the car.

"When I said it's up to me that meant everything. I'll look for it, I'll like it, I'll buy it, and finally," he points his finger right onto my face. "You will wear it."

His voice made me weak and speechless.

"Now, sit in the car."

I cannot get away with this.

"Fine. Give me a minute to change." My request was followed by his hands on my shoulder, gradually turning me and making me sit on the seat.

"You look good, every way." He leans on me again, buckling the seat belt. As he leaves, his gaze meets mine. He is closer again. Dangerously close. But he moves, closing the door, making me breathe in relief, while he makes his way back to the driver's seat.

"Jungkook, seriously? Everybody will think how foolish I am shopping in pajamas," I genuinely protested.

"Don't worry, you'll see no one. I have booked the whole store," his light, sexy voice sent shivers to my body.

The whole store? The power of money, though.

Jungkook drives the car firmly, stealing glances from time to time on me, while I notice them from the corner of my eye. The air was so awkward. We both knew what we were thinking about. We haven't talked about the events that happened earlier between us, and it still remains unclear. We finally stopped. As I got off, the big letters glowed.

"Louis Vuitton"

What the-

I waited for Jungkook to lead me somewhere else, but not there. Is he freaking buying me a Louis Vitton dress? Jungkook locks the car and walks to the outlet, while I am frozen at my place. He turns his back, realizing he has walked quite a distance without me.

"Should I carry you in my arms?" he yells.

If I don't move, he will carry me no doubt. So, I ran towards him and we both entered the shop. As expected, the outlet is empty. No customers, no salesmen or saleswomen in sight. The outlet is dimly lit, with pin-drop silence, making our footsteps echo in the shop.

"Ah, Jungkook! You are here!"

An old man in his forties, most probably dressed in a suit, warmly welcomes Jungkook, embracing him with a hug. They both hold each other for a few seconds.

"How did you make it here? My shop is privileged to have one of its regular customers visit for the first time!"

Jungkook laughs lightly.

"I just wanted to buy a dress for her," he says, moving aside to make me visible to the man.

"Oh hey! I am Kim-Joon, manager of Louis Vuitton in Korea."

I shook his extended hand and introduced my name.

"Oh, I see! You are really beautiful and I am sure you'll find something like you here," says Kim Joon, in a friendly tone. I smiled back.