Chapter 66 | Broken

.....

"Mom was pregnant and you never told me about that, even when she was alive?" I sit in the corner of my room, against the wall, while dad sits across me, against the other wall.

"She was only two months pregnant at that time." He leaned forward and picked up the ultrasound photos. "She knew about it when she was six weeks already. I acknowledged it four days earlier." He gazes at the photos and keeps them aside.

"That's why you hated her. And what did she say? A business feud?" I can clearly remember her lying face on the table. She killed my mother, she is the only one to blame, the only responsible. My head is hurting and my body is numb. I have been breathing very heavily for the past few minutes, despite inhaling deeply. But there's a fire inside me. It's burning me.

I get up on my feet and make my way out of the room, but lean on the door as my mind is swirling.

"Where are you going?" Dad holds me from my arm, but I jerk it away and rush to the main door. "Hana! Where are you going?" I don't reply and wear my home slippers and get out of my apartment.

"Wait for me!" I hear his voice in the distance, but don't turn around. I walk and walk until I am in the basement and seconds later, in my car. I put my foot on the accelerator and drove the car out of the basement, while my dad kept on waving his arms to stop me. Nobody can stop me today. I drove as fast as I could. My past is playing in front of my eyes; it's hurting every drop of blood in me. I wish I could die, right now.

 I drove over the limit but made it to Jungkook's apartment building within a few minutes. I park it right in front of the building and run towards his apartment. I don't need an elevator today, I can run on my feet, ignoring my disrupted breathing. I am finally standing in front of his apartment and instead of the doorbell; I chose to type the password. When I type those digits, my fingers tremble, as if a force is stopping me from typing it down. The video is playing repeatedly in my head, but I manage to write the passcode and the door unlocks.

I take a deep breath and within a few seconds, I am standing right in front of Jungkook and his mother. They are sitting on the couch and Jungkook is showing her something on his mobile phone. They were already looking up at me when I entered.

"Oh, Hana! Glad you came," Miss Ombre stands up to embrace me in her arms; a wide smile occupying her face.

"Mom," Jungkook holds her hand back. "Wait."

He stands up and walks to me. "Are you okay? You don't look good."

Before he could touch me, I spoke up. "You killed my mom." My finger points at Miss Ombre and my words travel all around the space. Jungkook glares at me in confusion.

I walk past him and stand directly in front of her with my blood burning seeing her face. She knows what I am talking about.

"You killed my mom and you killed her baby!" My tone is full of rage now. I am yelling right in her face. "You fucking destroyed my life! YOU ARE A KILLER!"

"Hana," Jungkook screams at me from behind and motions but stops as he sees Miss Ombre's raised palm.

"Sit down," Miss Ombre's hands are on my shoulder now, and I hate it. I step back and shrug my shoulders heavily to drop her hands off me. "Don't touch me."

My voice is shrieking, paining, hurting, and everything else. The emotions are rolling out on my body and my speech and my eyes sting from the tears coming again.

"I hate you, so so much. You are a disgrace." As soon as I spit these words out, Jungkook turns me around aggressively on my shoulder. He's angry, really angry. His eyes are burning with rage.