Chapter 80 | Decision

"Dad, I could have gone by myself," I tell him, while he drives the car.

"Are you kidding me? You cannot drive like that." He pronounces, without taking his eyes off the windscreen. I fix the nostrils cannula in my nose. I have been wearing it for days now and I am so used to it. The little cylinder lies in my coat's pocket. Thank god, I didn't have to carry the big cylinder everywhere.

The car finally comes to a halt in front of La Belle, and I open the door to step out. As I do, dad holds my shoulder.

"Hana, I hope whatever is your decision, it's good for you. But sweetheart.." I close the door and get back in my old position. "Don't hurt someone else, just for your own sake. Take everything lightly. Okay?"

"Don't worry, dad."

"Alright, call me when you are done. I'll go home and pack the remaining things." I nod and get out of the car. The feeling is so nostalgic. La Belle; just like I saw it on day one. It has been days since I haven't visited this place, or Jungkook for almost a week, due to my health. It seems like I am close to dying. So, I guess I should better sort some things out. I walk inside and the receptionist recognizes me almost immediately, but his expressions fade as soon as he sees my nose cannula and inhaling pipes disappearing in my pockets. I assure him and node with my head. That's the only thing I can do.

I make my way to the elevator, but stop right where we met for the first time. How far have we come? My lips curve and I tap my foot lightly on the spot; let's admire it for one last time. After a whole minute of standing and replaying the little memory in my head, I head to the elevator. A couple accompanied me to the fourth floor. I took a deep sigh before the doors opened on the 9th floor. I hope I can do what I have planned today. I hope I act strong.

As I move out, Dan Oh runs towards me and hugs me tightly. I let out a hearty laugh and hug her back; faces from the past always make me happy. She finally parts, but her smile disappears too as soon as she notices my face.

"Wh..what is this? Are you..okay?" she asks, holding my face in her hands.

"I am okay..don't worry." I smile back. "You stay here; I have a little meeting with Miss Ombre. We will talk then, okay?"

"Sure, don't worry. I am here all day long."

I make my way towards the corridor now, keeping my pace slow not to get breathless; it's not the right moment. My eyes were fixed on the floor when I saw someone standing. I looked up to find Jungkook leaning against the wall while using his mobile phone, and one hand in his pocket. He was wearing fitted jeans, along with a button-down shirt. His sleeves were folded up to his elbow, exposing his tattooed arm.

"Oh, hi!" Namjoon's voice alerts me and brings me back to the corridor. Jungkook looks up and stands straight, gazing intently, up and down. Though, I didn't dress that well today and just grabbed my black pants and sweatshirt, covered by my black cardigan, as I felt quite cold though it wasn't. It turns out that I have lost almost 3 kilos in the last month, the weakness was evident. Namjoon walks to me and hugs me from his side and I squeeze within his grip; it's so overwhelming. He parts and smiles at me, while I adjust my cannula once again in my nose.

"Does it hurt?" Namjoon asks while Jungkook starts to step closer.

"I am used to it now. It doesn't hurt, it gives me life anyways." I giggle and Namjoon passes a warm, pursed smile. He turns around to see Jungkook standing right at his face. "Woah.."

"You...you look weak." He says, not breaking eye contact.

"I am fine."

"I can see it, don't lie."