Chapter 26 | Oppa

I really don't know if this is right or not. I walk slowly to Jungkook's apartment, holding a bouquet of pink tulips with a touch of baby breath in it. From a distance, I can see Yoongi sitting in the reception. I don't really want to explain to him why I'm carrying these flowers, so I sneak inside. Yoongi doesn't look at me as his full concentration is on a magazine in his hand. As soon as I crossed the reception, Yoongi's low voice crossed my ears.

"Why are you sneaking?" he inquires.

I turn back to look at him, with a weak smile. His eyebrows are jerked up, and his eyes are questioning.

"Umm, nothing really. I just didn't want to distract you, you know."

He stands up and walks towards me.

"That is what those creepy fangirls say when they try to sneak around. Should I snatch these flowers too?"

"They aren't for Jungkook."

Yoongi still waits for my elaboration.

"Namjoon."

Yoongi's expressions change suddenly into suspicion and squeaking eyes.

"No! It's not like that," I yell back.

Yoongi lets out a giggle, shrugs his shoulders, and returns to the reception.

Whatever.

Last night, I gave it a lot of thought, and I concluded that we both were at fault. I was too sensitive and irritating, whereas Namjoon was patient at first, but he burst right on my face, which I didn't like. But again, if we keep on doing this, it would directly affect Jungkook's career, which I don't want. So, let's initiate the apology.

I rang the bell.

No response.

When I rang again, the door unlocked immediately, but no one stood behind the door.

Automatic Access.

I peeked through the door, nobody was there.

"Maybe Namjoon is not here yet and Jungkook would have opened it," I said to myself.

I walked inside, closing the door. My eyes examined the lounge; everything was usual, but not one thing. As I walked closer to the dining table, there was a chocolate muffin sitting on a large round plate.

No, it's not a leftover.

As I stood over that plate, I understood everything. The muffin lies at the top of the plate, whereas some words lie at the bottom, written with chocolate.

"Sorry ☺"

My eyes were stuck.

Is it for me? Or am I spoiling someone's surprise?

Lost in my assumptions, I hear footsteps behind me. When I turned, there stood Namjoon on the front, followed by Jungkook, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin, and Hobi. Namjoon's lips are pursed and smiling, but I could see he was clearly embarrassed.

We stood in silence and each of them looked at me, but I was not really aware of how to react. And then Hobi almost pushes Namjoon towards me, and he gives a deadly stare to him, even though I couldn't see. Surely, Hobi's smile overshine his stare. Namjoon now looks at me.

"Umm, I am sorry Hana for whatever happened that day. I know it shouldn't have happened, but I just got furious. A lot was happening, and all of it came out on you."

I don't care about anything else, but I know that Namjoon is a gentleman. His efforts are tireless and nevertheless, he is the glue for the team to stay together.