Chapter 77 | Connection

"Ya! I missed you so much." Jin says as he washes the dishes.

"I missed you, too," I say, smiling lightly.

It has been a few hours that I am at Jungkook's and I am nearly choked in here. His house is nothing, but a place where I made many more 'good' memories. Every room reminds me of the moments I spent here. Today, it has been the most difficult for me. Jungkook's gaze never left me, but I never heard him say anything, other than singing on stage. Though I convinced all of them a lot to drop me home until Jin came down himself and dragged me all the way to Jungkook's apartment to feed me the food he made. I am just giving him some company, to not act rude and barge out right after eating.

"How're you feeling now?" He asks me, taking off his apron.

"Much better."

Jin hangs his apron and turns to face me. "It's good. At least one of you is happy."

"Happy? I doubt. Better doesn't mean happy."

"So, what does that mean? Why are you two constantly suffering?" I slide my tongue on my lips, speechless at his question.

"I don't know. Things were supposed to go like these-"

"Who supposes them?" he cuts me off, and I just babble. "Avoiding each other, while knowing your feelings for each other, is a no way out, Hana."

"Why are you all-"

The sudden jingling sounds of the keys distract Jin, and even me. "I am coming!" Jin screams and I follow him, knowing that Yoongi is leaving now. We both get to the lounge, where the boys are already preparing to leave; Namjoon gathering his papers that he was discussing with Jungkook, Hobi getting up from his nap after the long day of hard work, and Taehyung coming out from Jungkook's room.

"Let's go, before I fall asleep on the ground." Hobi lies his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Hobi, sleep here." Jungkook's voice follows from behind; he has no excuses to leave now, anyway.

"Nah, I miss my bed."

"Are you coming too?" Yoongi asks me.

"Umm, yes." He looks around and stares at each one of us.

"Hobi, sleep here. We don't have space in the car." I feel bad for him, but right now I am not rethinking on this. I need to leave this place.

"Nooo," Hobi cries in his sleep.

"Umm, don't worry. I'll go by bus," I state and step forward to leave, but Jin grips my arm.

"Hey, you think you'll go by bus when we all are here?"

"it's okay. It won't bother-"

"It's decided, you are not going by bus," says Yoongi, bringing his phone down from his ear. We never realized he was talking to someone.

"Jimin is on his way to here. Someone of you waits here," he announces. I looked around and notice their tired faces.

"You all go, I'll wait," I say even though I don't want to stay here even for another second, but I am helpless.

Anything for my boys.

"Alright," Yoongi approves and opens the door to leave, followed by Namjoon and Jin, and Taehyung with Hobi's head on his shoulder, though he was walking from his legs. I close the door behind them, but I never want to return and see Jungkook. We are alone.

I turn back, after closing the door as slowly as I could, and without even looking anywhere else, I walk towards the kitchen. I'll wait for Jimin in there, out of his gaze. I roam around the kitchen; it's perfectly cleaned and shining under the lights. Jin is too good at this; I love his devotion to his kitchen. I place my elbows on the counter, my hands holding my face, praying for Jimin to come soon. It's like I am alone in this apartment until I hear footsteps approaching.