Chapter 76 | Restart

I walk out of the elevator, dressed in my black t-shirt and ripped jeans. I tried to keep it simple, though I did put a bit of makeup on myself, only because I wanted to feel good. The anxiety of seeing him after a whole month was killing me. But I have decided, I won't let my personal matters come in between my profession. It's stupid.

I finally walk to the main door and find a black van standing right in front of me. I know they all are gazing at me from inside, but I walk calmly and slowly toward the car. Hobi suddenly gets out of the front seat and a bright smile is on his face. He's genuinely happy seeing me. Before I could say anything, he had already gripped my arms and hugged me warmly.

"Oh my god, how much I missed you, Hana!" I smile at his words and tap him on his back. The door of the car suddenly slides open and a cute, yet handsome face appears. My little brother.

"Noona!" He screams and before I could even see him properly, he hugs me tightly enough to make me choke. He keeps on holding me and our bodies move from left to right. After a long minute, he backs off and holds my shoulders.

"How are you now? Are you fine?"

"I am alright, Jimin." I poke his nose and he acts shy. My heart is so full right now seeing both of them smiling so widely. Their smiles can make anyone's day. Jimin finally moves aside, and I see Namjoon, coming out of the car. He's smiling too, but his concern is obvious. Without a word, he comes and hugs me, wrapping his arm around my neck, as I am too short in front of him. He stays like that and I rest my tiny hands on his back. It's comforting. He finally parts and taps on my shoulder.

"I won't ask you how you are doing, because I already asked your doctor about you." My eyes open wide. "Without his approval, I wouldn't have let you come along, anyway."

He smiles yet again and motions aside to offer me a seat in the car. I walk towards it, looking at my new shoes. And when I look up, here he is.

Jungkook.

He is gazing at me with his doe eyes. His lips are plump and his piercings are different than usual.

"Hi." He utters, almost inaudible to me, and converges his legs to make space for me to sit. I suddenly turn my back and the boys look at me, trying to inspect what is wrong.

"Hobi, can I have your seat for today?"

His pouty lips and confused eyes look up at Namjoon and he just nods back to Hobi.

"Anything for you today, mademoiselle." He bows down as if I am a queen or something. "That's what Tae says, isn't it?" He laughs lightly and I approve. He opened the front door before I could and let me slide inside.

"Welcome back," I look at Yoongi, sitting with his usual grumpy face. I smile and look back at the windscreen. Yoongi starts the engine, but a voice from behind makes me startled.

"Wear your seatbelt!" Jungkook's voice was quirky and fast. I gulped and wore the seatbelt, while Yoongi waited to join the lane.

The journey goes by, as the boy's voices fill the car. They all were singing to Michael Jackson, except Jungkook. I can guess his vocals even if I am dead. I unpacked my abandoned makeup bag that was at his place, and checked every item, cleaning them with tissue paper. Suddenly, the bustle catches my attention and Yoongi turns the tape off. The crowd was all over the van, covering it from all the sides and the cameras kept on flashing, though there was no place for them to see inside.

"We are here, get it cleared." Hobi's voice is serious and leading, as he speaks in his earpiece. We wait for a minute and Hobi finally opens the back door. The crowd has been pushed back by a couple of guards, though not completely as they are pushing each other and the guards aggressively.