Chapter 50 | Boys

I am overwhelmed with the love he expressed toward me. Every word he sang in that song touched every corner of my heart. I don't even know if I deserve this much of his affection, but after all those years of nothing but loss, these little things made me forget all those bad memories in my head; the endless crying in bed because I missed mom, the feeling of loneliness at home when dad was at work, the homesickness for my own country and nevertheless, Jungkook.

I had mixed feelings for him all the time. I hated him for leaving me at the hopeless end, but I missed him as well. I missed how he used to look after me, how he used to teach me things every day. I met a boy in school when I turned 18 years old. He said he loved me, that he would do everything for me. I accepted it and hung around with him, but Jungkook never got off my mind. The feeling that he would be hanging out with someone too, or even making out with someone, showing his affection to someone else when I was the only one to deserve it. Every hour was bitter, for me, for the boy, and even for Jungkook whom I never knew. His presence didn't make me excited the way Jungkook did. Though we were too young at that time, I definitely felt what he did to my heart. That's when I realized that if there's someone who can make me as happy as before, it's Jungkook. Only he can fill the void he left earlier in my heart. His past self made me angry, but his present self was a support system. I was holding both of the feelings for the same person, one for yesterday, and one for today. Nonetheless, what goes around comes around.

When I landed here, I never intended to find him, because deep down, I knew I would meet him someday; the world is too small, for me at least. And then fate had already been waiting for me. I blame it all on my fate, and his.

[Back in JK's house]

I held his hand, confidently this time, and walked outside the room.

We walked to the lounge, finding the boys engaged in their own activities. Namjoon was writing something while sitting at the dining table with Taehyung scrolling on his phone. Hobi and Yoongi were cleaning the shelf and antiques next to the LED, while Jimin and Jin just stood as they just left the door. They all suddenly left everything they were doing and got up, looking at me. Hobi's serious face brightened up when he saw me holding Jungkook's hand.

"Are you okay, Noona?" asks Jimin, walking closer.

"You all knew about it before yesterday?" I ask, eyeing everyone by turn.

"Jungkook told us right when you were hired." Yoongi's light voice came from the side.

"What?" I look at Yoongi in disbelief. He just shrugs his shoulders. "What?" I look at Jungkook now, standing right next to me.

"Yes, I did." The sudden apprehension that all of them knew who I was and it was just me who didn't make me look stupid in the whole room.

"Then, you all were pretending the whole time?" I ask in surprise, binding my arms around my chest.

"It was hard, for me at least," says Namjoon, brushing his jawline, while others nodded.

"That's why Jimin called you Noona, right away." Jin's voice was low but humorous.

"Anyways, did you like the song Hana?" asked Hobi.

"Of course, I did." I looked at Jungkook, half smiling.

We both were staring at each other when Taehyung's body suddenly hugged Jungkook's. I never realized when he walked here.

"I am so happy for you my kookie!" He clutched him hard and almost picked him up wrapping him in his arm.

"I am relieved," Yoongi's comment made everyone look at him. He just stands with his hands in his trouser's pockets.

"Relieved?" asked Hobi, making sure he was okay. "Of course, I thought he would remain a virgin for life." Yoongi laughed lightly and walked towards the kitchen, while the lounge echoed everyone's laughter. Jungkook, who apparently found this very rude, was just rolling his eyes.