Chapter 85 | News

Jungkook's POV

"Told you not to drink this much!" Jimin screams on my head, as my face is towards the toilet seat. I wonder how much I drank. I return, wiping my face with my arm, knowing what a mess I have created; meanwhile, Jimin holds my hair in a ponytail to avoid getting them on my face.

"You are going to get up and I am giving you a haircut right now," he shouts and his voice echoes in the bathroom.

"Fuck, no! I am not-" and then I dive back again, emptying my stomach. I never drink this much, and I know I can't bear it anymore. But when I return back, I feel relaxed. My stomach is finally empty; no mor
e alcohol.

"Wash your face and come outside. Jin has prepared you the soup," Jimin pronounces, brushing my hair lightly, while I am sitting lifeless against the wall.

"Do you want me to help you?" Jimin asks.

"I am going to take a shower," I tell him, while he watches me with a concerned expression.

"Right, not going to help you in that," he stands me up, and I wonder how he is treating me like a baby. He's a baby himself.

"Ah, Jimin-shii-" He lets out a small giggle, as he always does when I call him that. "I love you." I hug him tight, and he hugs me back, placing his tiny arms on my naked back. I know he feels sympathetic to me right now, or else he would have thrown me off by saying that I was acting cringey.

"Okay okay, now go and take a shower. I'll put some clothes on your bed; wear them and come out." I nod and he disappears, closing the door behind him. I love this man.

[30 minutes late]

"Ya!" Jin says aloud, enough to alert everyone in the lounge. "I am tired of feeding you all hangover soups. Make it yourself next time!"

The boys giggle, while Jin is very serious. He places the bowl in front of me, while the others enjoy the everyday kimchi rice.

"Does your stomach hurt?" Taehyung asks me as I gulp down the first sip of the soup. It's delicious, as always.

"No, it's fine. It's just my muscles are tense I guess."

"Stress. Stop stressing out, Jungkook," Namjoon looks as serious as a pebble. He's rebuking me. I wish this was in my hand anyways. I nod and concentrate on my soup when the empty chair catches my attention. Of course, not the one Hana sat on because it has been days I have seen her there, but the chair next to it- Yoongi's.

"Yoongi didn't come?" I ask, and everybody stops moving.

"He didn't visit after the fight."

"What? I thought he was drinking with us last night," I reassure him once again.

"First of all, you were the only one drinking, and secondly, you were very drunk. You never realized who is sitting next to you," Jimin says angrily. I hope I didn't mess up with him last night for the way he is scolding me.

"Hobi, where's yoongi?" Hobi's chopsticks are stuck in his mouth. His mouth is over-stuffed.

"Hobi, chill. You got all the food," Jin exclaims, his own mouth filled up with a bunch of rice.

"I don't know. He didn't reply to me last night," Hobi finally says, gulping down. It doesn't matter if Yoongi is offended, angry, or whatsoever, he never ignores Hobi. And now this was worrying me a lot.

"You guys didn't need to bicker, yesterday! Yoongi is a difficult man to convince," I say in a light voice, despite the anger in me.

"He started it!" Jin says, and I silently gulp my soup. "Anyways, buy him a drink, he will be okay." I love how normally we can deal with each other after fighting about something. But I didn't like how ugly it went yesterday.