forty-three.

2018
Manhattan, New York

"Do you ever feel left out of things?" Reagan asks Peter. They were in the Avenger's Facility and Reagan was helping Peter with his Physics work while also spending time with the only person who didn't seem to be actively avoiding her.

"Oh yeah all the time," Peter says, "Like when you and Yelena went to Coney Island that time and didn't invite me. Or when you and Anya went to Gov Ball and didn't invite me. Or when-"

"Okay Peter I'm sorry for not inviting you to all of those events," Reagan apologizes.

Peter shrugs, "It's fine. It's just I really would have liked to see the Last Jedi with you."

"We can go see the last Star Wars movie together," Reagan tells him with a small smile.

Peter grins and nods his head, "Okay. So why do you feel excluded from things?"

"I don't know. Anya came to New York to tour Columbia and she didn't even tell me. And she has a crush on this girl and granted she didn't tell Yelena, but it's like the three of them are best friends and then there's me."

"Welcome to my world," Peter says.

Reagan sighs as she begins to feel guilty, "Again, really sorry for not inviting you to everything."

"Maybe it's because you have a boyfriend," Peter suggests.

"What?" Reagan asks, "Why would they be avoiding me because of Carter?"

"Doesn't Wanda like you?" Peter states as he writes an answer down on his homework. Reagan suddenly falls silent, and Peter looks up to see Reagan sitting there pensively, "You are aware that Wanda liked you back right? I heard her and Anya talking about it."

"You're joking," Reagan states.

"I wouldn't joke about that. I know how much you liked Wanda."

"Peter," Reagan says, "Tell me you're joking."

"I'm not!" he insists, "Wanda liked you. She still likes you, but you're dating Carter and so it's hard being around you."

"Why did no one tell me this!"

Peter shrugs, "I don't know. Kennedy told me that it is important to communicate your feelings so I thought you guys got that talk as well."

"She's right! Which is why this is not my fault," Reagan says crossing her arms over her chest, "Wanda knew that I liked her, and she didn't do anything so it's not my fault."

"Okay," Peter says, "No one said it was your fault."

"Then why is everyone avoiding me?" Reagan asks.

"I don't know," Peter responds, "Yelena usually kicks me out when things get good."

"Don't let her push you around," Reagan tells him, "She's not scary."

Just then the door to the room opens and Yelena walks in, "Hey Reagan. Peterboy."

"It's just Peter," he says.

"Don't care," Yelena responds as she walks over to Reagan, "Listen Anya claims that she has 'plans' tonight and Wanda is surprisingly going on a second date, so I need someone to help me spy on her."

"I can help!" Peter volunteers, "I'm stealthy."

"You're about as stealthy as an elephant," Yelena tells him and Peter frowns. She rolls her eyes and sighs, "Fine, you can come."

"Yay!" Peter exclaims.

"Wait, did you say Wanda has a second date? With who?" Reagan asks.

Yelena shrugs, "I don't know, some girl she went on a date with last week. Are you in or not? Cause I'll just have Spiderchild help me."