Chapter 2

"So here you are."

Lin Yuan's ear rang out a voice, and then, a handsome and white face, blocked the bright starry sky in front of him.

"Easy."

Lin Yuan subconsciously called out each other's name.

This handsome and slender boy is Lin Yuan's primary school classmate, junior high school classmate and college classmate -

real best friend.

Now, the best friend has reached out and pulled Lin Yuan up from the ground.

Then Lin Yuan felt a heavy shoulder, a woman's coat has been draped in his body.

He turned his head and saw a beautiful smiling face.

This is a girl with long hair on her shoulders and a little bit of powder.

"Xia fan."

With see simple when can't help, Lin Yuan also called out each other's name.

Because this girl named Xia fan, like Jianyi, is Lin Yuan's primary school classmate, junior high school classmate and university classmate -

another close friend.

"It's windy at night. Remember to put on your coat before you go out."

Xia fan tells Lin Yuan that although she and all the people who run on the playground, they only wear short sleeves that match the style of summer clothes.

"Good."

Lin Yuan spoke.

Result just a word, simple and summer numerous then coincidentally stare at him, the eye takes a silk to doubt.

"What do I feel is wrong with you?"

It's easy to say that.

Although Xia fan didn't speak, Xia fan's expression has shown that she also has the same view as simple.

"Because I'm not completely Lin Yuan anymore."

Lin Yuan said with a smile that he thought his statement was more objective. Half of him belonged to the original owner - at least some of his feelings for his family and friends, his body and skin were the same as the original owner.

"Are you possessed by a ghost?"

Simple belly laugh, but there is no doubt that he.

Xia fan's expression is also inexplicably relieved.

Lin Yuan was relieved.

In this way, he can feel at ease not to explain.

Xia Fanhe and Lin Yuan grew up together, so he knew the root of Lin Yuan's situation.

As a result, they have been taking care of Lin Yuan, who is not in good health.

Emotionally, Lin Yuan didn't want to cheat them, but he had to cheat them properly.

"Mr. Lin, let me be objective."

Simple and serious: "the so-called [novelist] is one of the top ten favorite professions selected by young people from all continents. In Qinzhou alone, there are countless people working hard for this goal. It's really hard for you to stand out in this industry just by your hobby, so you don't have to be on the grass in the dark On the cold wind, doubt life

"Novelist..."

Lin Yuan's eyes flickered slightly.

There's a reason for the simple reference to fiction.