Chapter 77

At the same time, 30 famous short story writers are invited to compete on the same stage.

With such a big move, tribal literature has naturally been publicized all over the world.

Many short story lovers have been looking forward to it since the news came out -

it will be a feast for them.

In the field of short stories, there are many people in the industry who have paid attention to this issue.

However, at the beginning of the activity, we found that tribal literature had played a hand!

There is a passage in the activity announcement:

[each user has three chances to compare their hearts. You can compare your hearts to the works at the end of the article. You can only compare your hearts to each novel once. In this way, you can express your support for the works. The ranking of works is determined by the number of hearts. However, in order to ensure the fairness of the final ranking, we have deliberately hidden the name of the author. Please We will publish the authors of these works when the final ranking is determined. 】

why is this operation very popular?

Because all the writers invited to participate in the tribal literature campaign have fans.

There's something called a fan filter.

Many fans will only vote for their favorite writers, not for their favorite works.

Therefore, in order to prevent this from happening, the author's name is directly hidden in the tribal literature.

"It's interesting."

"The style of some authors is quite special, so readers can still guess who the author is, but who dares to be sure? After all, the style of many authors is quite similar."

"That's why tribal literature didn't disclose in advance who the 30 writers were."

"I was not interested in this activity, but now I'm interested in it."

“……”

After the discussion, we began to read.

The length of short stories is generally controlled at about three or five thousand words, so readers can read them quickly.

Tribal literature leaves the decision of ranking to the readers.

We all enjoy the feeling of being a judge, so when we read the novel, we don't feel impatient, on the contrary, we have a kind of inexplicable sense of mission.

"My comparison determines the future of the work."

Many people participate in the selection with such belief.

Gradually, some people pay attention to the novel the death of a little civil servant.

This is a matter of course, if the novel does not attract the attention of readers, it will be strange, because the artistic appreciation level of blue star is higher than that of the earth, and it is impossible not to see the strength of the novel.

You know.

This is one of the three great novelists on earth, Chekhov's representative works in his early creation!

Leo Tolstoy once commented on Chekhov like this: "I put aside all the hypocritical politeness and say with certainty that Chekhov is far more skillful than I am!"