Chapter 33

Three months, three good songs.

Are new people so productive now?

Some people even began to wonder which father was playing with his peers in his vest.

After all, the industry has never banned composers from wearing vests.

Moreover, with Qu dads' strange personalities, this kind of thing has not happened.

The next day, Xing mang had an internal response:

envy fish is not Qu dad's waistcoat, he is really a new man.

In the company, many people who have seen Xianyu have confirmed this statement, and added some information: Xianyu is a man, not very old, and has just joined the composition department this year

"That's the accumulation."

"That's right. It's not necessarily high-yield. It's just that Xianyu has accumulated some good songs before he officially joined the industry. Now it's time-consuming to release them, which gives everyone an impression of high-yield."

"But it also shows strength."

If it wasn't for father Qu's prank, there would be only one explanation left.

A reporter tried to interview Xianyu and wanted to see the new man's true face, but he was rejected by xingmang for the following reasons:

"Xianyu doesn't like to be disturbed."

This is not the meaning of Xing Mang, but the meaning of Lin Yuan. For this reason, Lao Zhou specially asked Lin Yuan for advice.

This is not surprising.

Because there are a lot of composers in the industry who are as envious as fish.

They never take interviews and almost refuse any form of exposure except to sign their names after their works, let alone Lin Yuan.

Even some of the Qu dad level figures in the industry are so mysterious that they can only hear their names but not their people.

As a famous saying in the field of composition says, "the farther away I am from the audience, the more space I can imagine my work leaving blank."

It is impossible to verify who said this sentence.

But this sentence does speak the heart of many composers.

People have different personalities.

Some people want the world to know themselves.

But most of the people who choose to be behind the scenes are not interested in appearing in public.

……

Over the next few days, "flammable and explosive" momentum, data continue to soar, and the gap between the top two is constantly narrowing.

And when it comes to the seventh day.

In Shahai culture, Zheng Liang, a front-line singer, is urging his assistant in the Lounge: "call the propaganda department quickly. I want more resource advertisements. First, there is not a big gap with us!"

"Good!"

Assistant is also very excited, feel that the dawn of victory has appeared, but just about to go out, but was suddenly stopped by Zheng Liang's agent: "no need."

Zheng Liang frowned: "why not?"

"The ranking has changed," he said

Zheng Liang was overjoyed: "is it the first? That's great, but it's not safe enough. We have to increase publicity. The situation is very anxious. "