Chapter 176-180

Leave the company.

Lin Yuan is going home.

Results just out of the company door, Lin Yuan suddenly heard a familiar voice: "Xuedi, here!"

Lin Yuan turned his head and saw that it was sun yaohuo.

At this time, sun yaohuo had already opened the front passenger's door, and he was ready to enter: "it happened that he was OK today, so I heard that Xuedi had returned to Qinzhou, so I thought that Xuedi might have to use the car..."

Lin Yuan is a bit carsick, so he likes to take the co pilot.

This kind of thing, even if not recorded in a small book, will never be forgotten by sun yaohuo.

"Thank you, senior."

Lin Yuan got into the co pilot's seat.

The inside of the car is very clean. Lin Yuan can't help feeling that sun Xuechang is a careful man. The cleanliness of the car is always the same as that of a new car.

"Thank you. I don't have a job today anyway."

Eric returned to the driver's seat: "go straight home? Or go out and eat? My hot pot shop has opened, and my sister has taken my colleagues to eat several times... "

"Go home first."

Lin Yuan told his elder sister about it before he came back, so she will probably return to her residence today.

"All right."

Sun yaohuo stepped on the accelerator and was familiar with driving.

In the middle of the car, sun yaohuo's mobile phone suddenly rang. However, sun yaohuo looked at the caller and ignored him.

Lin Yuan said, "don't you take it?"

"It's not convenient to drive," he said with a smile

With that, sun yaohuo cut off the phone and turned on the silent mode by the way.

As a result, when sun yaohuo just cut off the phone, Lin Yuan's mobile phone rang.

Lin Yuan, connect directly.

The other end of the phone politely asked: "is this teacher Xianyu?"

"Who is it?"

"Let me introduce myself. I'm the manager of seven star entertainment. My name is Liao. If you have time, may I invite you to our company..."

Lin Yuan responded quickly: "do you want to dig me?"

The other party was stunned for a moment, and then said with a smile: "teacher Xianyu is really pleasant. Yes, our company really appreciates such talents as teacher Xianyu, and you should know the situation now..."

"Sorry, I don't want to leave xingmang."

"It seems that Mr. Xianyu is a person who attaches great importance to feelings and righteousness, but you can consider what conditions you can put forward. In addition, our company can also bear your liquidated damages. Please believe our company's sincerity."

"No need."

"Well then..."

The opposite side is obviously disappointed.

Lin Yuan hung up the phone, did not think too much, but on one side of the sun yaohuo probably heard the meaning, tentatively asked: "the younger brother did not leave the idea?"

"No," said Lin Yuan

Sun yaohuo nodded clearly, feeling a little excited.

Take Lin Yuan to the downstairs of the community. Lin Yuan wants to invite sun yaohuo to sit down. Sun yaohuo says, "no, let's go up."