Chapter 36

The next few days.

In this season's new song list, "flammable and explosive" this first data is more stable, and has opened a certain distance from the second place.

And now.

On major music players, "flammable and explosive" comment area is also particularly hot.

Songs are highly discussed.

"I think the name of this song should be" what do you want me to do? "

"I think this song can also be called" straight man cancer to die "," contradictory straight man cancer "," who do you think I am... "

"Folk songs? Rock? The singing is also very unique! "

"Listen to the song! Download the collection

"Come and have a look. That's what the outside world requires of women. I'm really cold in the sun. When can women stand up?"

"No, I can play boxing when I listen to music these days?"

"This song gives me the feeling that while men love women, they constantly hurt women in spirit. They clearly despise this woman, but they need her by their side. They want horses to run and they want horses not to eat grass. To sum up, scum man!"

"I think this song is the voice of our men. The highest ideal of every man is to have a clean and provocative woman, who can go to the hall and go to the kitchen, who can be cute and coquettish, and who can fight against the third child."

"If you want to catch straight male cancer, you can have everything in your daydream."

"Today, I went to KTV and heard this song in several boxes."

“……”

In the music industry, most of the audience are talking about the lyrics. Many people think that the lyrics of this song describe some phenomenon in real life.

But there is no conflict between the two.

They are envious of fish's Ci and music, leaving no room for the public to compete with each other.

In addition.

Some people also edited some video clips together and used "flammable and explosive" as BGM, which actually achieved good results.

So many up owners (people who upload video and audio files on video websites, forums and other websites) follow suit.

One of the videos is a mixture of the classic goddess images in many film and television dramas. With the appearance of the classic scenes of the goddesses one by one, coupled with this BGM, it immediately triggered a lot of repercussions.

"Fire to the clip!"

"I see the colorful world!"

"There's nothing against this song as a BGM."

"Ah, kneel down and beg for the title of the song!"

"Turn up upstairs and find out about flammable and explosive."

"I was not interested in flammable and explosive, but after watching the video clip, I suddenly got this song and downloaded it silently."

"The songs are delicious!"

"Sure enough, this is the right way to open a song."

"As we all know," flammable and explosive "ring, the goddess came on stage."