Chapter 22

The next day when I came to the company again, the voice of greeting Lin Yuan in the Department became more and more.

"Good morning."

Lin Yuan finished greeting, found Wu Yong and asked a question: "there are 14 ace composers on the 10th floor?"

"Yes."

Wu Yong said with a smile: "the ace producers are all real composers. Your alumnus Lao Zheng is one of them. The elder who sat next to you at the last meeting."

"Is trump paid more?"

This is what Lin Yuan wants to ask.

Wu Yong nodded: "the salary of the ace composers is definitely higher than ours. They have a basic salary of 30000 yuan a month, but the ace composers can't see the basic salary."

Lin Yuan said, "I can see it."

Wu Yong chuckled: "then you fight for the trump card, but the biggest advantage of the trump card is not the basic salary. The real strength of the trump card is that they have the qualification to negotiate with the company and can get a higher share in the income of the work."

Higher share?

Lin Yuan asked, "what's the standard for trumps?"

"Hey, trump is our private name. Although it's a little bit middle, it's very cool to call it that way. Just like Qu dad, in fact, the company's trump composers have professional titles. They are called senior composers. They are more senior than us. We are collectively referred to as composers. The company's standard for judging senior composers is that there are at least five representative works with a download volume exceeding one million "I'm not sure

Lin Yuan nodded to show his understanding.

Wu Yong patted Lin Yuan on the shoulder: "I just looked at the download volume of Sheng Ru Xia Hua. Today, it's close to 600000. It won't be a problem to break millions in the future. I don't know if it's possible for your customized song in Qizhou to break millions It's hard to say this kind of thing, because impressions, such as customized styles, are generally limited by the original works, and it's easy to become niche. The download volume of niche works is certainly not very good, so don't hold too much hope, but this list has a good share, and you'll definitely make a lot of money! "

"Well."

Lin Yuan is thoughtful.

Wu Yong said with emotion: "don't think so far. After all, you've just entered the company and made two waves in succession. In the future, you still have a good chance to become a senior composer. By then, you'll be the 15th ace of our 10th floor."

"Well."

Lin Yuan felt that he had to speed up the progress of the song. Only by becoming a senior composer, the so-called trump card, could he make more money.

Think of it.

Lin Yuan asked Wu Yong: "is the order on the 10th floor acceptable to everyone, just like this time?"

"No

Wu Yong said: "orders are assigned by the leader, but they are usually given priority to trumps and come in order. We don't let the same trump pick up every time. In this way, will everyone have a chance? Only when the trump can't make it, the order will be postponed to other trumps in turn. The order requirements of" fish and dragon dance "are more stringent, which leads to our failure It's rare for Lao Zhou to let the whole department try. Generally speaking, every five trumps can be postponed to complete an order. After all, the company's trumps have strong business ability. "