Chapter 6

Lin Yuan did not know Zhao Jue's difficulties.

After he finished recording, he didn't pay much attention to the new season, because he would focus on another task of the system:

[entering the top 25 of the class in the next professional course examination]

this is a task about learning, and the score of the examination is very important, so from the first class the next day, Lin Yuan officially opened "Xueba mode".

Learning makes me happy.

Professional course assessment is generally in the form of written examination, in which many knowledge points are rote things.

So in addition to taking notes carefully in class, Lin Yuan's spare time after class is also tied up with his professional books.

Most of them are composers.

After several times of study, Lin Yuan almost had his head full of professional knowledge such as counterpoint and Fugue, harmony explanation, modern composition techniques, and even orchestral technique.

But not yet.

Living this kind of life for several days in a row, Lin Yuan didn't find it boring. On the contrary, he felt that he had a full life every day.

In the evening.

Learning is too tired, he called out Xia Fanhe and Jianyi, walking around the playground, chatting in the evening breeze, very comfortable.

Walking on the playground.

Suddenly, Lin Yuan's mobile phone vibrated.

He took out a look, is a message, the message said: "new season will open tomorrow," life as summer flowers "has registered, xingmang with you!"

Rookie season?

Lin Yuan was surprised: "today is the last day at the end of October? Tomorrow is November? "

All right.

In order to complete the system task and strive to open another bronze treasure box, he has been studying too seriously recently and has forgotten about the new season.

"To be exact."

Simple way: "after 12 o'clock tonight, the annual new singer season begins!"

Maybe it's related to my major.

Xia fan added excitedly: "in recent days, our music department is discussing this, especially our vocal music department. Even our teachers are talking about it in class, because this year Sun yaohuo of our vocal music department will come out in the new season. Sun yaohuo also specially contacted the school, hoping that the younger students of the school will come out in time Help him vote on the list Mr. Sun yaohuo, you should be impressed, right? You used to work with us when you didn't transfer. "

Lin Yuan looks strange: "I have an impression."

In order to keep a low profile, Lin Yuan specially asked sun yaohuo not to tell others that he was actually the songwriter of life like summer flowers.

Now it seems that sun yaohuo did not expose himself.

Huh?

The simple crooked head looked at Lin Yuan, thought Lin Yuan's expression intriguing.

Then he and Xia fan looked at each other, and they seemed to understand each other.

Both of them remember that Lin Yuan had consulted them about how to send new songs in the way of "no middle school friends". Xia fan also suggested that he find a company agent to sign up for this year's new season