Chapter 30

"Lin Yuan."

Seeing Lin Yuan again, Zhao Jue said very kindly, "Zhao yingcr has signed a contract with me. She likes flammable and explosive very much."

"That's good."

Lin Yuan intended to help Zhao Jue.

Zhao Jue said: "I'll take you to sign a contract first. According to the old rule, the company will take 80% of the total, and the remaining two floors will be half for you and Zhao yingcr."

"All right."

Zhao yingcr is not an ordinary tool man.

So Lin Yuan was ready to be overcharged, but he didn't put forward any suggestions. Half for one person, half for one person.

Although Lin Yuan has some heartache.

However, no matter what Wu Yong said, Lin Yuan's heart still belongs to the tool man, because in Lin Yuan's view, the tool man is beautiful, cheap and cost-effective.

"Nothing else."

Zhao Jue patted Lin Yuan on the shoulder: "it's a big favor. I'll give it back to you later. In xingmang, I still have the strength to say that."

Lin Yuan said, "you invited me to dinner."

Zhao chuckled: "a simple meal can be changed into a song" inflammable and explosive ". Then I'll treat you a few more meals. Is that right? It's not really a meal. I can't take advantage of one of your children for nothing. You can come to me directly if you need anything in the future. "

Zhao Jue said this once before.

But the second time, the meaning is completely different.

Lin Yuan didn't think much, but nodded: "go and sign the contract."

Zhao Jue nodded.

Five minutes later, Lin Yuan followed Zhao Jue to the artists department and met Zhao yingcr.

"Hello, Miss Xianyu."

Zhao yingcr said hello with a smile. At the same time, she was surprised at the youth of Xianyu. She thought the other party was at least 30 years old.

"Hello."

Lin Yuan shook hands with each other politely.

Zhao yingcr actually wants to chat with Lin Yuan, but Lin Yuan seems to have no desire to chat.

She tried to find several topics, Lin Yuan just politely responded, so Zhao yingcr can only shut up, she also has her own pride.

The two signed the contract.

Zhao Ying chromium way: "envy fish teacher have what to want to add?"

Lin Yuan thought about it and said, "don't change the released version. You can change other versions at will."

Zhao Ying chromium said: "composition, arrangement, lyrics, I did not intend to change."

"Well."

Lin Yuan got up and left.

When Lin Yuan left, Zhao yingcr murmured: "are the teachers in our company's composition department so cold?"

"Yes."

Zhao Jue said, "most of the people in the composition department are very cold. It's a good character to be envious of fish. At least he is very polite."

"All right."

Zhao yingcr expected to ask: "now that all the contracts have been signed, are we going to release the single on the 1st of next month?"