Chapter 126-130

Lin Yuan did not know the stories triggered by the original dream.

Just before school.

Professional course tutor and counselor gorgeous found Lin Yuan, said with a smile: "your song won the highest score of this audit."

Lin Yuan nodded: "well."

Gorgeous looking at Lin Yuan, always feel this student particularly calm: "you have nothing to say?"

Lin Yuan thought about it and asked, "can I be an exchange student in my junior year?"

Gorgeous Leng: "do you want to go to Qizhou?"

Lin Yuan said: "under consideration."

He's going back to talk to his family.

Gorgeous said with a smile: "I understand. You can reserve one place for you. Let me know when you have a decision."

With the quality of the original dream and Lin Yuan's good achievements in the past, it's not difficult for him to get an exchange student.

Exchange students are only two semesters, less than a year in total.

For the five-year course of University, it's gone in a blink of an eye.

"Thank you."

Lin Yuan nodded.

Not long after I got back to my house, my sister left work.

She picked up a lot of dishes. As soon as she got home, she went into the kitchen. Soon the smell of cooking came, and Lin Yuan couldn't help shaking his fingers.

"You wait a moment."

While cooking, my sister said to Lin Yuan in the living room, "it's OK to eat in the canteen. If you often go to restaurants, I always feel unhealthy. Later, I'll cook for you and go out to eat occasionally."

"Good."

In half an hour.

Two dishes and one soup, as well as two bowls of rice have been placed on the table.

"Sister."

Lin Yuan hesitated for a moment and said, "I'm thinking about whether to go to Qizhou as an exchange student next year. If you don't agree, it's ok..."

"Exchange student?"

Lin Xuan said happily, "it's a good thing. I wanted to be an exchange student when I was in college, but I didn't get enough grades."

"Do you agree?"

"Why don't I agree?"

Lin Xuan understood the reason after a little thought.

She laughed: "do you think it's not good for me to leave Sucheng, because I'm working in Sucheng? What a big deal. Exchange students have a full budget for only one year. Do you still stay in Qizhou and don't come back?"

"Certainly not."

Lin Yuan is just holding some curiosity about the blue star.

He wanted to know what the rest of Bluestar's states would look like.

It happened that they had to go to Qizhou, and they could be companions.

"Then I'll tell mom?"

"For my mother, she doesn't know anything about exchange students, but Dayao Yao may be unhappy. As soon as she came here to school, you went to Qizhou. Tut Tut, you said you would protect her."