Chapter 8

The company has come out with a new talent, ranking third in the list!

At the moment when the new elite list was opened, the news had been spread all over xingmang entertainment, and the staff of the company were inspired.

"Lying trough, finally a big man came out to hold respect."

"We're not going to deduct our music department's bonus this year, are we?"

"Unfortunately, our film and Television Department has a special task. Everyone in all departments has to download" life is like summer flowers ". This year, we won the third place. This is the rhythm we want to keep."

"That's not true."

"Xingmang is also one of the top three entertainment companies in Qinzhou. The performance of the new star list has a great impact on the image of our company. You should know that many fresh graduates of Qinzhou Conservatory of music choose their companies according to these weathervanes..."

Qinzhou entertainment company has no idea.

Among them, the three most famous are undoubtedly star entertainment, Shahai culture and gorgeous silver fire.

In the past rookie season, the newcomers launched by these three companies can basically occupy the front row of the rookie list.

However, in recent years, Shahai and gorgeous silver fire have remained stable as usual, but the performance of xingmang entertainment has continued to pull the hip, so that the outside world began to question xingmang's authority in the field of music -

this kind of influence is very bad!

Therefore, the company's top management will put pressure on Zhao Jue, who is fully responsible for the matter.

If it's not for this reason, under normal circumstances, the value of a new season will not hurt the boss of the company.

And with the discussion of the company's employees.

The name of envious fish has naturally been spread all over the world.

In contrast, there is little discussion about sun yaohuo.

You know, this is a time when ordinary people will pay attention to composers, let alone in the typical industry ecological environment of entertainment companies!

The status of composer is much higher than that of singer.

Otherwise, why is there a saying of "father Qu" in the industry?

We all know one thing:

the success of a song is often because the composer has written his melody into the heart of the people.

In other words.

The song "life is like summer flowers" created by Xianyu is not very popular.

Even if the company doesn't find Mr. Sun yaohuo, it will find someone else to sing this song. Anyone with a good voice can be promoted by the company's resources.

This is the reason why people like composition after the popularity of songs.

Of course.

Those singers with extremely evil voice conditions said otherwise.

This kind of singers are rare in the whole music industry. They have a unique voice and can sing any song well. They can be called the killer level. Their status is high enough to keep pace with those famous pop singers.