Chapter 116-120

The last night of June.

When a full 700000 copies of Zhuxian were moved into the warehouses of Jing'an bookstore and the shelves of bookstores, the company exploded!

"Pei Du, are you crazy?"

"700000 copies of Zhu Xian?"

"Don't you know how many other bookstores in Qinzhou have ordered?"

"Less than 100000 copies at most!"

"How can you be a treasure when others can't avoid it?"

"You didn't take the difference in the silver blue stack room, did you?"

Pei Du received several high-level calls in succession. He was scolded, questioned and worried. On every call, he answered the same question: "I'm responsible if something goes wrong."

Do you regret it?

It's still a little bit.

The reaction of the high level is more intense than Pei Du imagined. Even his subordinates are full of sorrow, and feel Pei Du is fooled by the silver blue library.

"It's hard for the general manager."

"The silver blue library definitely couldn't sell any books, so they packed and sold them to us."

"We can only hope that tomorrow readers will buy more."

"Sell as much as you can with 700000 in stock."

"The more left, the more responsibility the manager has."

“……”

Peidu gritted his teeth.

It's no use regretting when it's over.

He clenched his teeth and gave three orders.

The first order is that tomorrow's headlines on the company's official website must be left to Zhuxian.

The second order, starting tonight, is to replace all the publicity banners of the major bookstores of Jing'an bookstore with "Zhuxian".

The third order, Jing'an Bookstore's front row bookshelves, also can only put "Zhuxian", other books all put the next level position!

Pei should let all the people who step into Jing'an Bookstore see Zhuxian at first sight!

"Good."

We can only do it now.

The general manager is out of his mind.

However, the news of Jing'an bookstore has not been able to hide from those people who are familiar with the news in the industry. For this shocking news, everyone's reaction is the same:

Pei is crazy!

No one knows what kind of psychedelic drugs the silver blue library has given Pei Du. It's a joke to let Pei Du play such a big game.

"It's too hard."

"Pei is a fan of Chu maniac?"

"I can't think of anyone who has such a high level of confidence in Zhuxian except Chu fan."

"Maybe he'll be dismissed."

"Everyone is so conservative. He's the only one to play with his life."

“……”

There is competition between publishing houses and among the major Booksellers in Qinzhou. Many people laugh at the fact that Jing'an bookstore is playing so much.