Chapter 81-85

The next day was Sunday, and Lin Yuan went to work as usual.

In today's Qinzhou art college, the Department of fine arts is facing a collective examination.

The examination time is one day.

Watercolor in the morning and sketch in the afternoon.

This day's examination not only challenges the students' painting level, but also challenges the physical strength of the art department tutors -

the art department tutors need to give good marks to the students' scores on the same day, so that they can directly announce them the next day.

Time is tight.

After the exam, the students returned to their dormitories.

The tutors of the art department had to stay in the office and work overtime to correct the papers.

It wasn't until nine o'clock in the evening that the tutors of the art department finished grading one after another.

In a big office of the art department.

Kong an, a professor in the Department of painting, stretched out and said with a smile, "it's over at last. Have you found that the students' sketch scores seem to have improved a lot this semester?"

"Yes."

Kong an's words aroused the sympathy of all sketch tutors.

Anyway, after the test paper was changed, everyone was waiting for the final statistics of the results and chatting:

"the progress is really great."

"I approved 100 paintings, and I came across more than a dozen excellent sketches. Before, there were at most three or five."

"The next door began to record results, it is estimated that the average score of sketch this time is much higher than that of last semester."

“……”

One of the sketch teachers said: "recently, there is a child in the painting society who is teaching drawing for free. This year, the sketch performance of the art department has been improved as a whole. I think he has a share of the credit."

"I heard that, too."

A female sketch teacher drinking coffee said, "there is a student in our class who has a very poor sketch foundation. After learning from him twice, his level has really improved greatly."

"The one who teaches listening and speaking is also a student, and it's not from our art department."

Drinking coffee, the teacher said with regret: "so can teach, I sketch level must be very good, why did not apply to our art department at the beginning."

"And this?"

Kong an couldn't help picking his eyebrows.

As a fine arts professor specializing in sketch, he seldom teaches by himself.

Occasionally give students classes, is also the kind of large-scale open class, to face too many students, light points will take half a day, so do not know this situation.

"I listen to the students."

The sketch tutor by the window said with a smile: "the child's name seems to be Lin Yuan. He is a sophomore majoring in composition. Recently, he goes to the painting society to teach at a fee every day. His price is not cheap."