Chapter 24

"Put on the mask."

Zhou Xiaoli reminds Zhao yingcr with laughter.

As the most influential talent show in Qinzhou, "Shengfang" attracts a lot of attention every year. Zhao yingcr, the annual champion of this show, is well-known and easily recognized by fans in cinemas -

today is Tuesday.

The day when the movie "fish Dragon Dance" was released.

Zhou Xiaoli, who bought the tickets in advance, went directly to the cinema with Zhao yingcr.

The investment of this film is medium, which is not a top class movie. But there are many audiences who like this kind of movie. At the moment, there are many people sitting in Zhao yingcr's movie hall.

After sitting down.

The film began soon.

Zhao yingcr and Zhou Xiaoli are eating popcorn and watching movies. They feel very decompressed.

The big screen lit up.

At the beginning of the story, a little girl and her parents travel through a magical tunnel and enter a fantasy world by mistake.

The world is beautiful and dangerous.

Monsters, magical visions, strong sense of fantasy, colorful.

Come here.

The little girl's parents broke the rules of the world because they were greedy. They were arrested by a woman who knew the law. Only the little girl was left wandering in this dangerous world.

She was in danger several times.

But when she was about to be eaten by a beautiful but deadly snake spirit, a powerful white dragon that could turn into a human saved her.

It's just that the little girl didn't think of it.

This white dragon is under the hand of the old woman.

At first, the little girl was afraid of the white dragon, and even had some resistance, because the old woman was the owner of the white dragon, and took her parents away. But with the two of them getting along, she was infected by the friendliness of the white dragon.

Gradually.

They became good friends and experienced many things together.

However, the little girl always has something on her mind.

She never gave up to save her parents.

Feeling the little girl's desire, Bai Long made a difficult decision. He betrayed the old woman and helped the girl save her parents.

But it's not.

At the moment when he rescued the girl's parents, he also suffered the evil curse from the old woman.

It turns out.

He is under the control of the old woman.

The white dragon can never betray his master. Once he betrays, he will curse and lose his dragon body and human form completely, and he can only live in the deep sea all his life and can't go ashore again -

he becomes a fish again.

Big, big fish.

Enduring the pain brought by the curse, he flies in the sky with almost miraculous power, guides the girl with his huge body, escorts the girl along the way, and leaves this dangerous place with the girl and her parents.