Chapter 34

The fact that Lin Yuan's new song won the first track in January has not only attracted the attention of the outside world.

In xingmang's composition department, it also caused a lot of repercussions.

It's not about how good the score is.

Lin Yuan's performance is certainly very good, but the trumps of the composing Department on the 10th floor have basically won the season champion repertoire.

There are even a lot of non trumps have achieved such results, so it is not the most worth blowing.

It's really worth blowing!

It's Lin Yuan's three battles and three victories!

The vast majority of gold medal composers can only produce a good song in a year and a half, and their level inevitably fluctuates. However, Lin Yuan has produced three good songs in three months, and the results of each song are very high -

this is beyond the imagination of ordinary composers.

For example, Wu Yong, who has won only one season title in about ten years, did not end up as a front-line singer that season.

In contrast, Wu Yong sadly finds that Lin Yuan's achievements in the past three months are almost equal to his hard work in 20 or 30 years.

......

Zhou has been following big fish's December list.

Lin Yuan didn't know that on the last day of December, "big fish" actually reached the 10th place of the season.

In the middle of the month, but also in December, this death group can squeeze into the top ten!

The performance of "big fish" is amazing!

But before Lao Zhou recovered from his last song, Lin Yuan has already topped this month's champion track with flammable and explosive.

Moreover, the way of killing the two front lines is extremely cruel.

Is it that I don't care enough for him? For a moment, Lao Zhou felt that he couldn't keep up with Lin Yuan's rhythm.

How to participate in the growth of new people!

So he quietly appeared in the composition department on the tenth floor.

As soon as he entered the door, Lao Zhou saw Lin Yuan working hard with his computer.

"Sure enough, no one's success is a fluke."

Lao Zhou stopped the people around him and walked to Lin Yuan happily.

But close to Lin Yuan, Lao Zhou found that Lin Yuan didn't work hard at all. The boy was reading a novel on the computer.

"......"

Around a lot of eyes staring, Lao Zhou is not good, too eccentric, he coughed and reminded: "Lin Yuan, still on duty, what are you doing?"

"Find inspiration."

Lin Yuan came as soon as he opened his mouth.

Lao Zhou: "I'm not sure." Here we go! He started!

In the composition department, there is a very popular atmosphere.

Whether they are caught playing games at work, caught in a movie at work, or caught off guard, these composers will explain it as: "find inspiration."