Chapter 131-135

When Tang Yue finished singing, the audience felt that there was no suspense about this championship.

When Xia fan finished singing, the audience felt that there was no suspense about this championship.

All right.

Although Chinese is broad and profound, there is no suspense for the second time, because all the audience are shouting the same name:

"Xia fan!"

"Xia fan!"

Most of the audience are neutral audience. The biggest advantage of neutral audience is that they are fans of those who sing well. Before they were fans of Tang Yue, now they are fans of Xia fan.

It's as if it's bouncing over and over again.

The male host stepped on the stage quickly and said in a loud voice: "what a feast. At the moment, I believe that the audience on the scene and in front of the TV should be as excited as they are now, but we still need to calm down."

"Yes."

The hostess also stood on the stage and said, "I didn't expect that there were two new songs in this competition for the championship, and these two songs made us all over the audience. What's the opinion of the four judges?"

The camera goes to the four judges.

The four judges were very excited. One by one, they were like eating spicy strips. It took them a long time to calm down and cause a lot of laughter.

"I think I've calmed down."

The first judge said with a smile, "but I don't know how to comment on this song. I can only say that the composer who can write this kind of song is definitely not a nobody. The song is good and the singing is good. If I insist on my comment, I can only say that Xia fan's song is my favorite since this competition!"

"Perfect performance!"

The second judge also gave a very high evaluation, then looked at Xia fan and said, "Xia fan, can you tell me the name of this song and who is the composer behind it?"

Shua Shua!

Everyone's eyes are looking at Xia fan. While everyone is sighing about how cracked this song is, they are also curious about whose work it is.

Xia fan looked at the side of the stage.

Zhao Jue nodded to her.

Now there is no need to keep secret, because Xia fan is destined to sign a contract with xingmang.

Xia Fanshen took a breath and said with a smile, "the song is called the first dream, and the composition of this work is..."

"Envy fish."

Whoa, a stone makes a thousand waves!

Xi Mei in the distance hears this, suddenly another falters, almost the whole person falls out, or Tang Yue hands to hold her.

Envy fish!

I really envy fish!

Xi Mei wants to die now!

Before she went to make Xia fan's mentality, she teased Zhao Jue a few words. What did she say to let the fish save the farm?

What's the result?

Is that what I want?

My broken mouth!

Tang Yue said with a wry smile: "it's the envy of fish. I like the song of envy of fish very much. In the last four, I specially sang" big fish. "