Chapter 21

the second day.

Eight in the morning.

As soon as Lin Yuan arrived at the company, he was called to the office by Lao Zhou: "the order for Qizhou's" fish Dragon Dance "has been completed. It has been decided that your work will be officially adopted there. In addition, their film is scheduled to be released next week."

"Next week?"

Is it too fast?

Lao Zhou explained: "originally, we didn't have to rush like this. However, the competition in the film market in Qizhou is too fierce. It should be to avoid a blockbuster, so we adjusted the schedule urgently. However, according to what they said, the film was finished in the later stage, and the publicity has never stopped. The whole project just lacks a good song to match. Now the music is in place, It's normal for them to start showing right away. "

"Oh."

"After the movie premiere, the company will officially arrange the sound source of" big fish "online. At that time, I will say hello to the resources department and arrange more good recommendations for you. No matter how the movie is, I think this song will be popular."

"Thank you."

Lin Yuan goes out of the office.

Twenty minutes later, Lao Zhou also walked out of the office and clapped his hands, successfully attracting the attention of the Department members.

Someone asked, "chief, what's the matter?"

Lao Zhou smiles: "for the list of" fish Dragon Dance ", Qizhou has already signed a contract with our company, so you don't have to write music by force."

"It's a deal?"

People looked at each other, and then the Department began to talk:

"who is that?"

"So fierce?"

"I've finished more than a dozen list of ACE composers that I haven't finished yet?"

"Besides, the speed of creation is too fast. How long has it been?"

"Who's in our composition department?"

"Isn't it Qu's father?"

“……”

Some people teased Lin Yuan: "envy fish students, your five million fly, it seems that" fish Dragon Dance "list with you no fate."

"Ha ha."

Wu Yong also patted Lin Yuan on the shoulder, a face of ridicule: "continue to work hard ha."

The crowd burst into laughter.

Then we all look at Lao Zhou, hoping to get the answer from him: "who is so good in our composition department? Chief, don't play the game. "

"Yes..."

Lao Zhou stopped for a moment to make the atmosphere better, but before he spoke, a voice came from outside:

"who ordered the coffee?"

Lin Yuan raised his hand and said, "I will."

The order he placed when he came out of Lao Zhou's office.

Several takeout boys came together, and everyone was full of coffee.

One of them said to Lin Yuan, "a total of 86 cups, please order."

Eighty six.

This is the actual number of people in the composition department on the 10th floor today.