Chapter 52

Although the singers in Qinzhou shiver at the mention of February, February is a month for fans to look forward to, because there are always some great new songs waiting for you this month.

Especially now it's winter vacation.

The students have plenty of time.

So on the night of the transition between January and February, night owls who like music come out.

Qinzhou major music software traffic is very high this evening, get publicity of the new song listening rate is also very gratifying.

After browsing the publicity list.

There is humanity in a small circle: "Jiangkui has also sung! Rice music banner propaganda

"Who is Jiangkui?"

"Big fish."

"Oh, that girl has a beautiful voice!"

"The name of the song? I'll listen to it. "

"It's called balloon."

"Call the balloon?"

"The village is connected to the net, and the stem of 80 years ago is also mentioned."

“……”

Many people don't know Jiangkui when it comes to it, but when it comes to big fish, you'll have an impression.

This song is very popular among young people.

In the face of big fish, many people are willing to listen to Jiangkui's new song.

Click on balloon.

To the surprise of many listeners, there was an obvious deep breath in the prelude music, a deep breath without modification or treatment.

"Too deliberate?"

This is the first feeling of many people.

We are not disgusted with the sound of Qi. We just think that the sound of Qi shown by the singer is too exaggerated. It's just singing. How can we use so much force?

However.

Before they stopped playing, the next part of the singing directly put countless listeners wearing earphones to listen directly, silly: "black, white, red, yellow, purple, green, blue, gray, yours, mine, hers, big, small, round, flat, good, bad, beautiful, ugly, new, old, all kinds of styles, all kinds of colors, whatever you choose..."

What the hell?

This moment, many people have a kind of breathless feeling, so subconsciously with the singer to take a deep breath.

"Hiss."

The singer takes a deep breath again. This tune change has a very rich change in the melody. The background sound cushions the high-speed piano node, like imitating the beat rhythm of the drum: "the higher you fly, the better. Cut the line, and it will die. It's just as short as you like. It's no big deal. It's getting smaller and smaller. It's also very proud to die soon."

What the hell!

How many people are stupid.

The voice in the earphone was more comfortable: "if you don't want to say it, don't say it again. If you don't want to hear it again, take all the vows as balloons and go with it. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I go with it."

That's the end of the main song.

A lot of people feel relieved at this moment. No one thinks that the first big breath is deliberately made by the singer. Ya's song is born to challenge the singer's vital capacity!