Chapter 48

Lin Yuan also knows about the fire in Wang Wang, because Jianyi and Xia fan have been discussing this book recently.

Especially simple.

While discussing the novel with Xia fan, he did not forget to strike Lin Yuan: "do you know the difficulty of supernova now? In the future, you'd better concentrate on your work. Don't think about making money by writing novels, unless you can write such a good-looking novel as Wang Wang like Chu Kuang. "

It seems that both Jianyi and Xiafan default that Linyuan's supernova failed.

After all, Lin Yuan never mentioned that the "Chu maniac" was himself.

In addition to simplicity and Xia fan, Yang Feng, the editor, will also inform Lin Yuan about the achievements of Wangwang daily, and seriously talk with Lin Yuan about whether he can expand the outline of the novel.

"No

Lin Yuan refused very simply.

Yang Feng is a little reluctant to give up. He chirps about the benefits of expanding the number of words: "the score of Wangwang is very good. One million words is too few. It's a pity to finish it early..."

"No way."

Lin Yuan refused again.

Of course, he knows that the more words he has, the more money he can make. He also agrees with some of Yang Feng's views, but the Wangwang provided by the system is only one million.

The systematic explanation is:

a million words is just right, and then it's time to write.

Yang Feng can't insist on Chu mania. With the fire of Wangwang, Chu mania is no longer an ordinary new novelist.

So for Chu crazy refuse, Yang Feng can only long sigh mouth airway: "well."

In Yang Feng's eyes, Chu maniac is very willful!

Even though his analysis is very thorough, he still has no idea how hard it is to write a fire novel.

And now on campus.

Lin Yuan is paying close attention to the latest tips issued by the system. The task of breaking the reputation of literature class has finally been completed today!

[task completion: all round development]

[task content: Literature reputation breaking ten thousand]

[task reward: three bronze treasure boxes]

Lin Yuan thought about it and said: "open a bronze treasure box."

Try your luck first.

The first bronze treasure box is opened, and the system prompts with light blue words: "congratulations on the song" balloon "]

Xu Zhepei's" balloon "?

The result was neither good nor bad. To sum up, Lin Yuan's luck was relatively average. So he decided to put the two bronze treasure boxes in the warehouse first, and then open them when he felt his luck was getting better.

Now he's going out to eat.

This time, the man of yulinyuan is Jiangkui.

Jiangkui had been promoting "fish Dragon Dance" in Qizhou before, and had just returned to Qinzhou recently.

It was Xianyu's song that changed her from a little unknown newcomer to a famous singer. So the first thing she did after she came back was to invite Xianyu to dinner and thank her.