Chapter 7

Class group is just the tip of the iceberg.

Compared with a small class group, the forum of Qinzhou art college is more lively at the moment -

"the new season is officially opened, everyone go to support Sun yaohuo's new song, which is called" life is like summer flowers ". Below are the song links of major music listening software."

"It's an unexpected song."

"Those who have learned to arrange music also come to support the seniors. By the way, the seniors are lucky. The arrangement of this song is a bit deep."

"Both the composer and the arranger are the same people who are called" envious fish ". This is the real father of music."

"The composition department supports Mr. Sun yaohuo. PS: it's not me who put gold on the face of our music arrangement department. This song is taken away by Qu dad. "

"I'm looking forward to the opening of the list at 12 noon tomorrow. I don't know how many places can be ranked in" Sheng Ru Xia Hua. "

"Don't worry, the quality of this song, the ranking is not bad."

"What's sacred about this fish? I haven't heard of it before. "

"Company: what are the requirements for singers? Father Qu: just have a mouth. "

"The students in the same department of vocal music said that they don't mind being a tool man at all. I just want to export crazily in the crotch of Qu dad."

"A group of night owls, still up so late?"

"The long night is coming. I will watch from now on until I die. It's like this tonight, every night. "

"Night you head, don't sleep, wait for sudden death."

“……”

Every November new year is a feast for music students.

It would be even more perfect if there happened to be senior members of the school in the banquet.

For this reason, many alumni didn't even listen to the song, so they dare to download "life is like summer flowers" because sun yaohuo is a graduate of Qin Yi.

……

Half past seven the next day.

After getting up to wash, Lin Yuan had breakfast in the canteen, and then came to the classroom.

The first class hasn't started yet.

Lin Yuan has already started to read.

However, this morning's atmosphere seems to be different from the past. The students around are not playing with their mobile phones as usual, but chatting about some things.

Lin Yuan frowned slightly.

Because these directly affected Lin Yuan's reading efficiency.

Of course, with the deepening of their conversation, these students' discussions inevitably got into Lin Yuan's ears.

"Have you heard life like summer flowers?"

The person who asked this sat in the back of Lin Yuan.

"Of course, for this new season, I stayed up until two o'clock in the morning last night. After listening to the song, I downloaded and collected it. Now this song is very popular in the campus forum." A little girl is distressing her dark circles.

"The song is really good, and the level of composition is very high, which is worthy of the outside world's [father Qu] name for our profession."

A boy with glasses and you Rongyan.