Chapter 40

According to the contact information left when submitting, Yang Feng contacted Lin Yuan that night: "Hello, are you Chu Kuang? I'm Yang Feng, the auditing editor of the silver blue library supernova reward. "

"Hello, I am."

Lin Yuan connected the phone in the dormitory.

Yang Feng said with a smile: "Congratulations, after the decision of our supernova audit team, we will choose the novel Wangwang as the fifth prize of this supernova award. That is to say, your novel will get the opportunity to publish. I can send you the specific contract through email, and add the address book first?"

Lin Yuan said happily, "OK."

Although the system is very successful, he is not sure that the novel "Wangwang" will be highly appreciated by new people. This phone call reassures him. It seems that the system is still trustworthy.

After hanging up.

They added an address book.

Yang Feng quickly sent a contract, which indicated that the initial publishing quantity of Wang Wang was 100000 copies, with a price of 20 yuan and a royalty of 5%, which was a relatively standard price for newcomers.

Here's an explanation.

The so-called royalty is not a conventional tax understood by ordinary people, but a royalty exercised by a publishing company. It is a pecuniary interest that the originator or or copyright holder of an intellectual property right receives from others who use his intellectual property right.

Lin Yuan didn't feel the pit.

If it's the real novel market of previous generations, the publishers will basically buy out the copyright of the new person's first book, and there will be no separate account for the additional printing. Only when the new person has accumulated a certain amount of capital can the situation be better, unless the new person has the access to the publishing house and can get special treatment. Therefore, in this respect, blue star is more conscientious.

After reading the contract.

Lin Yuan agreed to sign.

By the way, he also directly sent the plot of about 100000 words of Wangwang to the other party. The publishing house needs time to correct the novel, such as inappropriate sentences or typos.

Lin Yuan understands this very well.

Unfortunately, they will not have this opportunity, because the systematic correction of wrong words is the most accurate, so the choice of words and sentences, which is partial to subjectivity, will be slightly adjusted.

Received the manuscript.

Yang Feng is not surprised.

Now that he has contributed, he must be ready to pass. It's normal for him to write the plot of the first volume in advance. However, when he plans to chat with Chu Kuang again, he is surprised to find that the other party is offline!

Yang Feng

In this industry, new writers usually lick editors. Even some novelists who are not so famous will put themselves in a low position in order to get the special care of editors. In the face of editors' urging, most of them only dare to lock themselves in a small dark room and code.

But this Chu maniac is different.

After talking to himself about the contract, he went offline directly, which made Yang Feng feel a little confused. He didn't expect Chu maniac, a new man, to kneel and lick himself. He even resented the phenomenon of the author kneeling and licking the editor.