Chapter 17

In the next few days, Lin Yuan's lessons were very full, so he didn't go to the piano room again.

Even if the occasional break time, he also spent with simple Xia fan.

Towards the end of the month.

Lin Yuan returned to the company again.

He didn't spend a good time in the composition department, but recorded the song in the studio for a day and a half, finally recording the song "big fish".

This time.

He still covers the composition of words, music and music.

Moreover, the piano elements in the arrangement were completed by himself.

Although he was rated as "poor piano skill" by a girl in the school, because the pianist arranged by the company was about the same level as Lin Yuan, Lin Yuan went to the piano directly, which made him feel more involved.

After recording the song.

He sent his works to the company's internal email address of Lao Zhou, the director of the company, and specially added a note:

"impression song."

The so-called impressions are generally songs that reflect the world outlook or emotion of the original work. The lyrics and style of "big fish" are more consistent with the animation atmosphere, which is a typical impressions.

After the song.

Lin Yuan saw that his morning work was over, so he went to the company canteen for dinner. Compared with the school, the company canteen was cheap and delicious.

At the same time.

In charge of the office.

Lao Zhou is also planning to go to the canteen for dinner. As a result, he suddenly receives Lin Yuan's email, and his action stops.

"The impression song of Lin yuanjiao?"

Lin Yuan is the first one on the 10th floor to hand in the task!

However, as the head of the Department, Lao Zhou did not feel happy about it, but frowned.

He was more and more upset because the list of fish dragon dance might face failure. He even had the impulse to call Lin Yuan to criticize him.

But considering that Lin Yuan was a newcomer brought into the composing department by himself, and his bearing capacity was not as strong as that of the old man, he finally held back.

It's just that Lao Zhou is inevitably disappointed.

Today, it's only two weeks since I sent out the composition task of "fish and dragon dance" to the music department on the 10th floor. It's only ten days of hard work!

For any composer

What good songs can you write in such a short time?

This is the disadvantage of being famous when you are young.

Young and vigorous!

I'll lose out in the future.

Lin Yuan can't escape this problem.

The success of the new elite list makes this young man feel proud and complacent.

But Lao Zhou didn't expect that Lin Yuan would dare to hand over the music that he had only spent two weeks on.