Chapter 49

I lost at the bottom.

This wave of operation of Jiang Kui shows sun yaohuo's face, and he even has some respect.

Jiangkui is a respectable opponent.

And Lin Yuan's next words, it is hard to stimulate sun yaohuo!

Because Lin Yuan asked Jiang Kui on his own initiative: "do you have any plans to send songs next?"

Poop!

Poop!

Jiang Kui's heart rate suddenly accelerated. She just didn't want to lose to sun yaohuo.

But she really didn't expect that she could really lick an opportunity. At this moment, she fully understood sun yaohuo: "yes After the new year's meeting, I will send a new song, but I haven't met a suitable work yet... "

Sun yaohuo's eyes are red.

The fire of jealousy is burning!

Lin Yuan nodded: "then your vital capacity should be ok?"

Jiang Kui nodded: "I used to learn vocal music when the special exercise of vital capacity!"

"What about sharing?"

This is what Lin Yuan is most concerned about.

Jiang Kui was very good, almost did not hesitate to say: "if you can cooperate with Mr. Lin Yuan again, I can accept any suggestions you put forward. Just look at them and give them to me!"

"Well..."

Lin Yuan is noncommittal.

This is a great bargain.

Lin Yuan slightly frowned, in fact, what he was most afraid of was that others said "you look at me and give me" and so on.

Give too little, I will be embarrassed.

Give more, they will feel distressed.

Jiangkui is waiting for Lin Yuan's following, only to find that Lin Yuan stopped talking, and suddenly he felt a thump in his heart:

What did I say wrong?

On the contrary, sun yaohuo was worried.

Although he is a competitor with Jiangkui, Jiangkui is about to lose this rare opportunity. After all, he can't help but help. He reminds me like a gag: "if my younger brother wants to cooperate with me, I don't want to share it anyway."

Last time I had dinner with Lin Yuan, sun yaohuo touched Lin Yuan's pulse.

Jiang Kui quickly changed his words and said, "yes, I don't want to share!"

Hearing this, Lin Yuan was relieved.

He is not a person who can push an inch. He can't be so greedy: "let's divide the accounts according to the old rules. I have a song here, which is quite suitable for you."

Lin Yuan refers to the balloon.

This song needs a female singer with enough lung capacity to sing. Jiang Kui has enough lung capacity to be a suitable person.

As for the old rule, singers get 0.5 percent.

How can Jiang Kui not like it?

As a matter of fact, like sun yaohuo, she could accept no money. For fear that Lin Yuan would repent, she nodded wildly: "good, good!"

Finish.

Jiang Kui looked at sun yaohuo gratefully. She didn't know that teacher Lin Yuan was struggling with the problem.