Chapter 54

My sister, Lin Xuan, got home years ago.

As soon as she came back, she stared at Lin Yuan: "on my way home, the little girl next to me hummed for half an hour, red, green, blue..."

"So?"

Lin Yuan didn't know.

Lin Xuan put out her hand with a smile: "my brother's song has tormented my sister all the way. How can I get some mental loss?"

"Then I'll give you a red envelope."

Lin Yuan paid ten thousand yuan in the family group. The family group consisted of four people: Lin Yuan, Lin Yao and Lin Xuan, so Lin Yuan gave four people directly.

Two seconds.

We're done with the red packets.

But when Lin Xuan saw the result, her face turned black: "four people were given a red envelope of 10000 yuan. Fortunately, Wang Yaoyao robbed 6000 yuan alone?"

She hugs Lin Yao and sucks!

Lin Yuan thought for a moment, reached out and pinched Lin Yao's face, then ran back to his room stealthily.

"What is he doing?"

Lin Xuan and Lin Yao look at each other.

Although he knows and trusts Lin Yuan enough, his behavior of touching his sister's face and then running back to the bedroom is always strange.

"System, open a treasure chest quickly!"

When Lin Yuan came back to his bedroom, he yelled in his heart. He just touched Lin Yao's face, but his luck should not have dissipated.

The chest is open.

System prompt: [congratulations on getting five short stories]

"five short stories?"

Lin Yuan felt himself up in a moment.

Although it's five short stories, Lin Yuan likes short ones!

Because the system requires Lin Yuan to code his own words, he doesn't want to write long articles.

Besides, short stories also have the advantage that readers can finish them without much effort, so the speed of gaining reputation should be faster.

"How to publish it?"

This is Lin Yuan's next thought.

At this time, Lin Yuan suddenly remembered that the tribe could publish some articles.

Yang Feng also helped his tribal number to authenticate before.

It's easy to publish these short stories with Chu Kuang's account.

Let's write "artificial beauty" first. Anyway, it's thousands of words.

Let me introduce you.

This work called "artificial beauty" is not a short story, but a mini novel. Its author is xinxingyi.

New star one.

Neon modern science fiction writer, known as the father of neon Mini novels, the greatest feature of his works is ingenious conception.

It is also worth mentioning that the name of detective Shinichi Kudo comes from Shinichi Shinichi.

Turn on the computer, Lin Yuan boarded the tribe.

The so-called tribe, in fact, is not very different from the previous microblog and Facebook.

If anything, the tribe's novel section is quite popular.