Chapter 27

The next week.

The box office data of the movie "fish Dragon Dance" continues to rise, which is gratifying.

As the impression song of the movie, big fish is more and more popular.

As a related college, Qin Yi naturally paid attention to this song for the first time.

There are many discussions about this song in the campus forum and the large and small groups of departments.

In particular, the vocal music students on campus are particularly excited this time: "see, excellent singing is also self-evident for the importance of songs!"

Qin Yi is an art college.

The ecological environment here tends to be more professional, so the importance of composition has always been higher than singing. Before the fire of "life like summer flowers", more than half of the students in the school were shouting -

"father Qu, take me with you!"

"Daddy Kerry!"

"A dog can fire in a studio!"

Do we sun yaohuo want to lose face!

Anyway, the students of vocal music department are shivering with anger when they look at these posts. They sweat all over in hot weather, and their hands and feet are cold.

The group of grandsons in the composition department are so superior.

When will their vocal music department be able to stand up?

I didn't expect that the chance of counterattack came so soon!

It's also a work of admiring fish, but this time "big fish" is not a song that everyone can sing. There's no doubt that Jiang Kui's voice adds up to this song. Therefore, the students of Qin Yi's vocal music department are getting angry!

I'm used to composing.

How can the vocal music department be allowed to be arrogant?

Soon a bunch of Posts came out to refute the vocal music department.

"Do you know what official customization is?"

"Do you know how wonderful the hook of this song is?"

"Do you know how hard it is for the melody of this song to fit in with the plot of the movie?"

"Do you know that for Qu dad, impressions belong to customized songs, and the style is directly restricted together, which is equivalent to dancing in shackles. But Qu dad Leng wrote such a song in a small frame, which is a perfect performance!"

“……”

More importantly, the students of composition department almost bet on their dignity and devoted their university knowledge to analyze the composition of the song big fish from the technical level:

"the main part of the song big fish is mainly progressive, mixed with jumping. The first sentence of the song uses continuous progression, which has a strong impetus. The span of continuous progression reaches an octave, The main part of the song is a typical pentatonic mode, simple but not simple, bull

The Department of vocal music gradually declined.

However, the discussion of composition is becoming more and more heated.

"What I admire most is that the melody development techniques used in this song are very rich, including strict repetition, variation repetition, extension, thimble and even mold advance."