Chapter 61

After Lin Yuan stayed in the company for a few days, the winter vacation officially ended, and various colleges and universities began to open one after another, including Qinzhou art college.

Stop working for a while.

Lin Yuan returned to campus life.

This is the new semester. There is an extra professional course on Lin Yuan's schedule, but this professional course is very friendly to Lin Yuan himself -

piano class.

It is not necessary for students of composition department to master all kinds of musical instruments, but a certain understanding is essential, and piano is just an important musical instrument that composition department must contact.

At school, Lin Yuan is undoubtedly a good student.

Although the system said that Lin Yuan's piano is a professional level, but Lin Yuan still obediently appeared in the piano classroom.

Not only for credits, but also because last time someone said that Lin Yuan's piano level was not good, so he wanted to take this opportunity to improve.

"Ladies and gentlemen."

The piano teacher is a male. Although he is not tall, he has a handsome face, long hair and a small braid. He is very artistic and sets a bad example for the students.

it is clear that the school does not advocate students to have long hair.

"You are students of Qin Yi's composition department. Most of you have a certain piano foundation, or even a good level. So when you hear that there is an extra piano class this semester, maybe many of you can't resist the impulse to show your piano skills in front of your classmates?"

This is the beginning of the piano teacher's first lesson.

Just one sentence hit the psychology of many people in the class.

Then he introduced himself: "my name is Huang Benyu. You can call me Mr. Huang. I will be your piano teacher in the future."

Fifty people in the class applauded.

Huang Benyu said with a smile: "every year, the students in the composing Department think they are very good at piano lessons in the first class. Put away your ideas. Don't think you can ignore my lessons if you have a little piano knowledge. Except Gu Xi, I think I can't teach in your school. All other students should give me down-to-earth learning, because your level is far from good !”

This is a downfall.

Huang Benyu sat on the chair and said lazily, "you learned the theoretical knowledge last semester. In this class, let's teach music from a relatively simple point of view. By the way, we can satisfy some of you who want to show their thoughts. Can we all know Qin opera?"

The students nodded.

The vast majority of people began to come into contact with the piano, and the music they learned was quite similar. Qin Qu is a classic primary piece.

"Good."

Huang Benyu said faintly: "let's find someone to play Qin Qu first. Don't you want to show it? I'll give you a chance."

Shua Shua!

The next group raised their hands.

Huang Benyu's mouth began to turn around, and he liked the appearance that these students were scrambling to make a wrong demonstration. This is the old routine that he would play every time before giving a new student a lesson -