Chapter 141-145

On the other hand, Gu Dong drives back to the company.

Passing by the second floor, the staff of the composition department looked around for a while.

They found that the headquarters representative did not follow up, so they surrounded Gu Dong one after another.

"What about people?"

"It's time to get off work?"

"The old bully, the company said to leave, worthy of the great God from the headquarters, did not take our branch seriously at all."

"What does this headquarters represent?"

"You look so young, can you?"

"It's not enough to send one person if you want to save our whole branch."

"Who is he?"

“……”

Gu Dong took a look at the crowd: "don't you have a mobile phone? Check it by yourself, envy fish, envy Sashimi fish

"I think so?"

Someone asked suspiciously.

People have taken out mobile phone search.

Because the distance is too far and the regional culture is not the same, the information we found is quite general, but it is enough for many people to be surprised:

"gold medal composer?"

"It's the first time I've heard of such a young gold medalist. Is this the legendary genius? Tut Tut, this young man seems to have some ability."

"Nonsense, or you can come here to represent us."

"But as soon as he became a gold medal, he was sent to our branch office. Why don't the headquarters send someone who is experienced?"

"Maybe it's very strong?"

"I don't know if I'm capable or not. Anyway, I've got a big shelf. I'll skip work on my first day here. But he's a representative of the headquarters, and he's on the same level as our manager. No one can manage it. The manager probably doesn't dare to manage it. The company still expects him to give some orders to slow down the situation."

"Wait, he's the creator of big fish?"

"This song is also very popular in Qizhou, the impression song of the movie" fish Dragon Dance ". Does the head office think that he has had a successful experience here?"

“……”

The group had a good discussion.

Gu Dong went up to the third floor.

Entering the general manager's office, she called out, "Dad..."

Gu Qiangyun dissatisfied: "said how many times, in the company called me manager."

"The manager, dad?"

"Why do I sound awkward?"

"Manager gu!"

"Well, what do you say?"

Gu Qiangyun got up a little nervous: "is representative Lin still satisfied with the house?"

"I'm quite satisfied with the house."

Gu Dong depressed way: "but don't you think he is too crazy, just came to the first day, even don't want to go to class, thanks to I cleaned her office for half a day yesterday, you hurry to ask a cleaning?"

"No way."

Gu Qiang yundao: "the company's efficiency is not good, please aunt is not to increase expenditure, you and the staff clean it, my manager does not clean the office by himself, and did not let you clean the toilet."