Chapter 57

"What is this?"

Yang Feng asks Chu Kuang with his address book.

Lin Yuan saw the news after dinner and replied, "isn't it the manuscript your company asked for? You Rong is the editor in chief of interesting reading magazine. Did I meet a liar?"

Lin Yuan was a little lucky.

Fortunately, he was very clever and sent the manuscript to Yang Feng, the editor in charge of Wangwang in Yinlan library. If the guy who claimed to be you Rong was not from Yinlan library, Lin Yuan would not have any loss.

"He's not a liar."

Yang Feng replied with a complex expression.

Seeing that Chu maniac didn't reply, Yang fengteng stood up from his position and dialed the chief editor's phone: "the chief editor has to ask you to come forward. You Rong asked Chu maniac for a draft behind our back!"

"What?"

The editor in chief at the other end of the line was excited and angry: "it's hard to guard against burglars day and night. He dares to ask Chu Kuang for a draft behind our youth fantasy department, and he doesn't want to pay attention to us. I'm working in the company now, so I'll go to the magazine department to settle accounts with him!"

Many companies take annual leave.

However, there are also people on duty in the silver blue library for the Spring Festival. All the people who go to work are local people in Sucheng, and their wages are five times as much as usual. Under this heavy reward, many people are willing to go to work during the Spring Festival.

Hang up.

Lao Xiong, the editor in chief of youth fantasy department, went directly to the magazine department and saw you Rong, the person in charge of the magazine department at a glance: "Lao you, are you doing something out of the ordinary and asking for contributions from Chu crazy behind our back?"

"Old bear, that's a bad word."

Since Chu Kuang said that he sent the manuscript to Yang Feng, you Rong knew the bad things, so he made psychological preparations in advance: "I was just going to inform you, but you came. Sit down and have a cup of tea. Everyone is a colleague."

"You don't want to play the fool."

Regardless of the strange eyes of the employees around him, Lao Xiong didn't have a good way: "Chu Kuang's Wangwang delivers 200000 words every month. I don't need to introduce how high the sales volume of this book is now. As a result, you still have to ask him for a draft. Doesn't that affect his creation?"

"I'm not to blame."

You Rong is also anxious: "even if I don't ask Chu Kuang for contributions, he will publish short stories in the tribe himself. I'm very optimistic about the quality of his short stories. Instead of publishing them in the tribe for free, why not publish them in our interesting reading? I'm also the ACE magazine of our company."

"He was on a whim."

Old bear became more and more angry: "but you have encouraged his interest in writing short stories. After all, people's energy is limited. How much energy does he have to update Wangwang after he has finished writing short stories for your magazine?"

"He volunteered."

You Rong coughs.

This kind of thing really should say hello in advance, but you Rong knew that Lao Xiong would not let the stable update of Wangwang, so he thought of cutting first and then playing. Unexpectedly, the result was self defeating.