Chapter 66

"There it is

Once again, Gu Xi is both happy and sad to hear this unpublished song!

It's because

Since the first time she heard the music, after more than four months, she finally waited until the mysterious father came to the piano room again!

Sad because

For such a long time, in order to find the mysterious father, Gu Xi spent almost all her spare time in the piano room every day, even spent her lunch break in the piano room. At the end of the evening, she was the last one to leave the piano room, for fear of missing it again!

But it's too long.

Gu Xi thought that the other side would not appear again.

But today, she waited for the other party's appearance again. At this moment, Gu Xi was very glad that she persisted for so long and still didn't give up!

The heart is pounding.

Gu Xi flies into the corridor quickly, and then looks at the piano room next door.

She was sure that the music came from this room!

She reached out and tried to open the door, but suddenly she stopped.

Will rash disturbance make Qu dad angry?

Gu Xi is a little nervous. Many of Qu's father's temper is not very good. If he gives the other party a bad first impression, he will be finished.

First impression is very important!

"When the music stops." Today, she stuck to the door and said that she would never leave. Father Qu could not grow wings to fly.

In five minutes.

The music inside has stopped for a while. It's just right to go in now.

Gu Xi knew that the opportunity was coming. She took a deep breath, straightened her clothes and hair up and down, made sure there was no disrespect, and then knocked on the door.

I dare not knock too fast.

She fastidiously buckled three times.

Lin Yuan had an accident in the room. He didn't know who would come to the piano room to find himself, and even subconsciously worried about it?

"Come in," he said

When the door was opened, Lin Yuan saw the knock and frowned slightly.

Gu Xi?

Lin Yuan remembers the girl's name. It is said that she is the best piano player in the school. The piano teacher also mentioned her in class.

However, Lin Yuan had a bad impression on this girl, because every time he met her, something unpleasant would happen.

Compared with Lin Yuan's frown.

Gu Xi's heart, but there is a storm, so that the eyes instantly stare round, a blank brain!

"What's the matter?"

Lin Yuan waited a few seconds, the other side still did not speak, can only take the initiative to ask.

"Just now!"

Gu Xi opened her mouth and found that her voice was a little dry today. She held the last fluke in her heart:

"that song is you Cough Did you write it? "

"Yes."

Lin Yuan admits that this kind of thing has no psychological burden, and he is sure that there is no similar music in the world.