Chapter 25

Just after the premiere of "fish Dragon Dance", the film creators opened the evaluation of Qizhou film network, including the film director Zheng Li.

"Cry after the movie!"

"I announce that the Zhiyu film type will add another strong general from today on."

"I hope the producer can produce a high-definition picture of the white dragon incarnating a big fish flying in the air, which I want to use as wallpaper."

"The song at the end is heartbreaking."

"After watching the subtitles, the song" big fish "at the end is one of the best impressions of the year

"It's very sad after watching the movie, and then I listen to my friends say that the whole movie is the MV of the last song, which makes me laugh instantly."

"The movie is OK, but the lyrics of the last song are too cruel."

“……”

The film with a full score of 10 points, "fish Dragon Dance" has now won a score of 8.5, and a group of creators immediately cheered: "we want the rhythm of fire!"

It's a high score!

It has far exceeded the expectations of the creators.

After all, "fish and dragon dance" is not a huge production. The promotion of CASS and film arrangement are at the middle level in the same period. If this kind of work wants to be popular, it depends on the film's reputation?

While cheering, we naturally noticed the discussion about big fish in the comments.

The producer couldn't laugh or cry: "a lot of people even said that our film is the MV of big fish."

"I think that's a little bit reasonable."

The other creator next to him answered with a strange expression.

"Now you see why I'm so strict with score?" Zheng Li is in a good mood and doesn't feel offended by the comments because she knows that most people are just playing tricks.

On the other hand, the audience is praising her for the good match of the song at the end.

She also admitted that the last song "big fish" gave the film extra points.

No matter the mood and singing of the song or the lyrics that perfectly fit the plot, the resonance between the audience and the film is enhanced to the maximum.

Before that.

Zheng Li also scratched her ears to think about how to finish the film. The tone of the whole film is slightly sad. This kind of sadness has accumulated a lot at the end of the film. She needs a point to ignite the audience's emotions -

obviously, big fish has become the focus to ignite the audience's emotions in the end.

Just at this time, Zheng Li's mobile phone rings. It's from the investor.

"The movie is good!"

The voice of the representative of the investor was a little excited: "the company decided to increase the publicity of" fish Dragon Dance ". I've sent someone to contact the cinema to increase the film layout. In addition, you have to call Qinzhou and send the last song..."

"Big fish," Zheng said

The investor's representative Lian said, "yes, yes, it's big fish. If you invite the singer of this song to Qizhou and let her sing this song during the publicity, the effect will be very good!"