intro

Rayan khan 32 year old doctor handsome, rich, powerful, works in his father's hospital...... His father is also a doctor...........,....,..,.......,.......................
Mason khan father of rayan khan intelligent, smart, can do anything for his family's happiness specially for rayan..... He has his own hospital but with partner ship...... He has many friends but adil khan is his best friend and his partner also............................................................... Warda khan.... Mother of rayan khan she is a house wife intelligent, smart, and understanding loves her family v much..... Specially rayan khan he is the only son of warda and Mason.................... Khushboo khan..... Beautiful ,bubble Takitive, intelligent, caring, loving, currently studying in 2 year of her college..... Love her family v much..... V close to her dad...........................
Adil khan..... Father of khushboo khan he is a doctor, intelligent, rich, powerful, best friend of Mason khan he has his own hospital with Mason khan..... He loves his family but love khushboo little bit more u can say that she is his weekness........................................................ Fahemma khan mother of kaina and khushboo..... Kaina is her elder daughter and khushboo is younger..... She is a house wife love her family v much v understanding just like her name............... Kaina khan....... Daughter of adil and faheema khan..... Elder sister of khushboo currently studying mba..... Soon getting married to aaban khan..........aaban shah...... He is a business man smart, intelligent, rich, soon to be husband of kaina khan...........