chapter 12

. "A person's a person, no matter how small.",,.......,..,..............,,............................... Next morning khushboo gets up and Doe's her daily routine and go to college..... After college when she came out she sees rayan was there they say hi to each other than both of them goes from there..... In a way rayan says let's do lunch first after that we will talk she nobbled her head in yes..... He takes her in a restaurant both sit in the restaurant and order there food..... After a while both do there lunch and than rayan says let's talk...... He says listen khushboo I really love u listening this she blushes..... Than he says..... I don't share my things with anyone..... U r my fiancee so hv to listen what I m saying to u..... I don't like when u talk with any other guy..... So now onwards u won't talk with any other male..... Listening this she says rayan..... Let me complete love..... U won't talk on ph with anyone after 10.00clock rather than me....... U and me will daily talk over ph or in watsupp after 11.00clock......khushboo your mind, soul, heart, and body is mine...... Only I hv right to touch u if I ever sees some other guy touch u...... I promise I will kill him..... Listening all this she doesn't know what to say..... She gets up and start walking..... Rayan follow her and hold her hand both of them outside the restaurant now...... What is this I was talking with u..... But I don't want....... Khushboo...... Rayan plz I don't think this relationship can work she was about to say something he grab his hair..... Ahh rayan...... U r mine only mine u can't free from this relationship..... U r now fully committed to me..... I know you love me..... No I don't love u..... Really? Yes really..... That means u didn't like when I kissed u? Now khushboo didn't know what to say..... Tell me love..... You didn't like my touch..... U didn't want my touch..... No I won't really let me see.... He start kissing her neck and whole face than he start touching back and says..... Now say u didn't like this? Rayan plz..... He touch her whole body with his hands and says now tell you didn't like it? Rayan..... Common love I know that u r loving it..... No I won't.... Oh really than let me see he start unbuttoning her jacket..... Rayan what r u doing we r in the middle of the road...... Ok love we will do this in the car he hold her hand and throw her in the back side of the car and than sit near him..... Ok love now no one will see...... He start unbuttoning her jacket...... Rayan plz stop this..... Why love...... Don't tell me u r loosing your control...... Rayan if u didn't stop here I will tell dad..... Listening this he grab her and says tell him right now..... Than I will tell him that we kissed each other.... Not only kiss I will tell him that I"ll touch you every where I will tell him that we cross all the limits and we fuck each other..... No u can't say this toh him I will say this..... Now tell me do u like my touch or not? Yes I like your touch now leave me...... Gd girl..... Now tell me do u love me or not? Yes I love u..... But I don't like the way u talk why love? U know what u do...... Love I m sorry if I hurt u but I really love u...... I love u too..... Than both hug each other...... Love you r mine only mine......